• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am taking a leave of absence

It's sad to see you go. But I guess you have earned a well-deserved rest from this tacing labor.

Goodbye Antvasima. Good luck with your journey, and I hope we meet each other again on this Wiki one day.

I've only been here a few months, but you've done plenty of good contributions from what I've seen. Sad to see you go, hope you come back soon.

Well the only thing I can really say right now Antvasima is good luck on your future endeavors. You've been one of the best if not the very best Member/Admin this wiki has had.

Your presence will truly be missed. And I hope ya drop by sometimes dude...

Oh and I almost forgot. It's never really a "goodbye" with me or rather I don't like saying "goodbye" so I'll see ya later dude...

Back