• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have (NOT) failed you.

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
EDIT: GO HERE.

I had missed the Lucky 14,000th edit! Imagine the lols!

Imagine the HAX!

Imagine, THE! GLORY!

But alas, I lost to the guy who votes for Piano Manipulation.

I shall not quit, however! I shall make Hop anew! Hax beyond Hax! Edits beyond edits! #TiersR4Queers2016

1. RestInSpaghettiNeverForgetti
  1. Cope4Pope2016

You have failed us. You will be crossed out!

Prove to me...

Prove to me that are worthy of the titles of Hops and Sops.

(It's a fight challenge btw, that's what this is)

Back