• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I hope this works...Taskmaster VS Roronoa Zoro (Marvel Comics VS One Piece) (1-1-0)

latest
dehetv9-efad5ead-a1c7-4ef7-94d4-0c758e7eddb9.png
1200px-One_Piece_Logo.svg.png
While lost and wandering around a town looking for the other strawhats zoro hears someone yell out.
Yo Trisword!
huh?
Zoro turns to see who just called his name, he was met with a man in a cloak and skull mask standing in the middle of the street looking at him.
oh...

hell Yeah, it is you! I thought it was just gonna be that Longed Nose Chump and Orange Haired chick around since I could only spot those two, But you too?! This is gonna be a hell of a payday!
Hmph, During my time as a bounty hunter in east blue I kept hearing word of a deadly assasin who wore a skull mask. They said he went by the name "Taskmaster" I'm gonna guess that's you.

Welp...That makes things easier. Don't gotta waste my time with introduction's
Taskmaster begins to ready his weapons.
The rest of you straw hats are probably here. Good, Gonna be a bigger payday then I thought. Alright Pirate Hunter Let's Go.
Zoro Then Readies His Blade With A Pissed off Glare.
You're out of you're mind if you think I'm gonna let you lay a finger on a single one of my crewmates!
Seed Is Equal.
Taskmaster has all of his gear.
Skypiea Zoro Is Used.
Prior Knowledge is given to both.
Both are 100 meters Away.

Battle Theme
Taskmaster's Weaponry Scales to: 5.6 Megatons
Zoro Scales To: 1.5 Megtons

GN6wbmL.png

Taskmaster: Spilxson2Pirate Hunter: DaReaperMan

Last edited:
all depends on who can get that hit in first.
Zoro probably has it easier TBH, since he's kind of in the situation where his ranged options are more reliable and in just a straight up sword fight in Melee he's got one MASSIVE thing Taskmaster can't steal: Haki. More specifically, the kind that lets him go through Taskmaster's 7-B dura weaponry

I still think Taskmaster can win since he has a speed amp and can predict Zoro's movements. He's copied the Black Knight, Silver Samurai and the Swordsman and the only person he hasn't been able to predict was a literal psychopath

Also since speed is equalized he can amplify his speed to outpace Zoro and one shot him
Zoro has his own speed amp that would completely destroy Taskmaster as he is 9-B in defense

And if using Skypeia, Zoro then has experience with Kenbushoku Users, which would gave Zoro the hint of literally using said speed amp, and Zoro too can predict Taskmaster movement, maybe is not as good as Task as Task literally has spent his whole life doing that while Zoro has this power from 2 months at best, but Zoro is growing stronger the more he fights so this would negate that

And when the true one piece supporters show up, enjoy their reasoning of how Zoro stomps

Zoro has his own speed amp that would completely destroy Taskmaster as he is 9-B in defense

And if using Skypeia, Zoro then has experience with Kenbushoku Users, which would gave Zoro the hint of literally using said speed amp, and Zoro too can predict Taskmaster movement, maybe is not as good as Task as Task literally has spent his whole life doing that while Zoro has this power from 2 months at best, but Zoro is growing stronger the more he fights so this would negate that

And when the true one piece supporters show up, enjoy their reasoning of how Zoro stomps
Both have prior knowledge so Taskmaster would be aware that Zoro can one shot him and then he'd probably stick to ranged attacks and prediction

Both have prior knowledge so Taskmaster would be aware that Zoro can one shot him and then he'd probably stick to ranged attacks and prediction
If both are going to play ranged, and Taskmaster only has 7-B abilities if using optional equipment, Zoro then outranges him (his profile does not have "hundreds of metters" with his energy weapons) and dwarf him in stamina

Zoro probably has it easier TBH, since he's kind of in the situation where his ranged options are more reliable and in just a straight up sword fight in Melee he's got one MASSIVE thing Taskmaster can't steal: Haki. More specifically, the kind that lets him go through Taskmaster's 7-B dura weaponry
Wait, has Zoro ever used Haki before he trained with Mihawk during the timeskip?

but Zoro is growing stronger the more he fights so this would negate that
I dont think this matters much. the first hit either would get is gonna kill the other

also how good is zoro's speed amp?
If both are going to play ranged, and Taskmaster only has 7-B abilities if using optional equipment, Zoro then outranges him (his profile does not have "hundreds of metters" with his energy weapons) and dwarf him in stamina
his 7-B equipment includes a device that makes weapon constructs including shields he can throw, and his shield throw is from captain america whos range is at least hundreds of meters.

Also probably a no, but considering the copying mastery of chi thing could that potentially translate to copying haki? considering you can learn it from training?

including shields he can throw
Ok, then no outranging, good to know
I don't think Skypiea Zoro even knows Haki yet
His fight vs mr.1, Goken and basic kenbushoku
Also probably a no, but considering the copying mastery of chi thing could that potentially translate to copying haki? considering you can learn it from training?
Haki is extremely different to normal power systems, I would not bother to go this way if I were you
also how good is zoro's speed amp?
Blitz level, you can´t react to his Iai attack (If speed is equalized of course and your character does not have higher reaction I guess)

that could be bad. how often does he go for this?
My knowledge does not know how many times Zoro use this move in the series

But with info, Zoro literally has to go for this, he is fighting someone stronger, 2 times faster while using tech, who can predict his attack

Is that or hope that ranged attacks works

This is fun to talk about.

My knowledge does not know how many times Zoro use this move in the series

But with info, Zoro literally has to go for this, he is fighting someone stronger, 2 times faster while using tech, who can predict his attack

Is that or hope that ranged attacks works
Both have prior knowledge. Taskmaster can also predict and anticipate moves and attempt to make a play before they can do it, he's done this before mid battle, facing captain america and being able to anticipate an ambush from iron man and catch him off guard. he also has things like disrupter arrows. flares and gas, tho zoro just like swipe the gas away or move back that could leave him open.

Going for range probably would be in favor of Tony. unless zoro has some incredible ranged feats.

I just was reminded that today was friday.

Zoro blitzes and oneshots with Shishi Sonson. With that attack, he’s able to blitz people who can blitz himself who also have precog. This isn’t and never was a close match.

Hmm. Zoro takes this high diff tho.

• He has ranged attacks
• He does have access to observation haki and armament haki. Was used at alabasta, skypiea is after alabasta. The only problem is, he's not fully trained in it so i guess he doesn't fully understand it but he's capable of using it well.
• He can easily cut through steel
• Lai/Lion's song is a speed amp, can blitz those much faster than him when using this technique.
• taskmaster can adapt as he fights but so can zoro, not only does he adapt but he gets stronger via haki blooming, something everyone is capable of within the verse. Mostly seen with those who have unlocked the ability to display haki.

Hmm. Zoro takes this high diff tho.

• He has ranged attacks
• He does have access to observation haki and armament haki. Was used at alabasta, skypiea is after alabasta. The only problem is, he's not fully trained in it so i guess he doesn't fully understand it but he's capable of using it well.
• He can easily cut through steel
• Lai/Lion's song is a speed amp, can blitz those much faster than him when using this technique.
• taskmaster can adapt as he fights but so can zoro, not only does he adapt but he gets stronger via haki blooming, something everyone is capable of within the verse. Mostly seen with those who have unlocked the ability to display haki.
It’s a stomp

Back