• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Like Trains Kid vs Rayquaza

It justcame to my attention that it doesn't matter because I believe that Rayquaza is in the several hundred Zetatons and one shots.

He..doesn't have a "form" though. He's (supposedly) 5-B via combining several of his Low 5-B attacks. This essentially means that Rayquaza oneshots with a poke and probably won't get hurt much by the kid's strongest attack.

So since the kid can summon dozens of trains. And he himself is a good bit over 36. His train one shots 36 zettatons. And he gets hit by his own trains a lot. He should be good to go against them.

I feel like Nomad, impressive mobility to go with it, Dragon Dance, Scary Face, and moves that are hard to avoid like Hyper Voice or Draco Meteor probably just screw up the kid way too much. I feel like this is just a match of rayquaza lowering stats and increasing his own to oblivion, and moves like Ancient Power also help with that as he keeps getting stronger and faster and trains kid gets left behind in the dust especially if scary face is used.

Summoning many of something doesn't make your attack stronger though. It just means that you're getting hit by many things of that level.

It's been like... 3 hours since I last saw the profile with Building level.

How did he get 5-B upgrades in the time of 3 hours

Also, Fug Dragon for Jack's reasons.

Rayquaza holds an AP advantage, seems more mobile since his flight doesn't rely on a summon, and has a great variety of moves and stat manipulations to make himself stronger, faster, and cut the kid's speed at least too. Ray's attacks also have better range, have extra effects like speed boosting, defense cuts, freezing, and Rayquaza's had combat experience with other legendaries and has existed for a large portion of time...while the Trains Kid is a below average student.

Rayquaza seems to hold pretty much all the advantages in this fight, the dragon should take this with relative ease.

...And I only just noticed ASDF was going through some debates about outliers AFTER I wrote all this, but screw it, I want to get these points out if this fight ever comes back to relavance at least.

Back