• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Need some Isekai anime

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
Going to need some Isekai or reverse Isekai action Anime suggestions to watch that are not on the list
Preferably without or less fan services. It's better if heavy into Power Fantasy.
Best if it is something I can watch even if I turn my brain off
Try to explain the anime if the title doesn't say much

• Overlord
  • Tensura
  • Villainess lvl 99
  • Seiken Gakuin
  • Arifureta
  • Astarotte no Omocha
  • Gate
  • Quitting Heroing
  • Cheat Magician
  • Isekai de Cheat Skill
  • Maou to Shoukan
  • Isekai Ojisan
  • Isekai Quarte
  • Re:Zero
  • Cautious Hero
  • Shield Hero
  • Isekai Smartphone
  • By the Grace of Gods
  • Konosuba
  • Iruma-Kun
  • Meikyuu Black Company
  • Mondaiji
  • Moshuku Tensei
  • No Game No life
  • Finest Assassin
  • Reincarnated as a Sword
  • Youjo Senki
  • Zero Tsukaima
  • Spider Isekai
  • Skeleton Knight
Recently finished
  • Deadmount Dead play
  • Eminence in shadow

Last edited:
Maou Gakuin GG

well if that's not to your liking, I heard Jigokuraku sounds cool, or Eminence in Shadow. or spider isekai
i've seen spider isekai. people hyping eminence makes me want to watch it
Checking ou t Jigokuraku
Digimon counts
nah
but I'll check out wrong way to use healing
Dead mount death play
So I'm a spider, so what?
Ascendance Of A bookworm

Only decent animes I've seen tbh
the ascendance of a bookworm sounds familiar is this about a girl who likes reading books and got reincarneted into a place where books are rare? kinda forgot this exist I should continue it

i've seen spider isekai. people hyping eminence makes me want to watch it
Checking ou t Jigokuraku

nah
but I'll check out wrong way to use healing

the ascendance of a bookworm sounds familiar is this about a girl who likes reading books and got reincarneted into a place where books are rare? kinda forgot this exist I should continue it
Yeah. Highly reccomend continuing it, it's a slow build which I love. Only anime that ever had me interested enough to buy the light novel.

I have finished watching Deadmount Deathplay.
The idea is great and far different from the Politics often shown in Isekai.
A lot is going on in the story which ties up into a single conclusion.

I'd give it a 9

Gonna watch eminence then wrong way to use healing next

finished eminence in shadow.

now i know why atomic is iconic
been a while since I had fun watching anime

watching hell's paradise next

Lord of the Mysteries.

It is a progressive fantasy, so it has periods of a weak, underdog MC and other periods where the MC is relatively overpowered.

finished Hell's paradise S1
idk if there is S2 but it was a great watch. it's kinda heavy to mix Eastern religion as well but easy to digest and not too complicated

just about done with Ascendance of Bookworm and i'd say that was the most interesting slow paced anime.
for some reason even though I'm sleepy I didn't feel sleepy watching it despite its slow pace

Back