• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I-no abstract existence

I know I've been still waiting on the season pass dlc before any major changes from strive, but I have found a few interesting things in the game so far. Mostly on I-no and her connection to the backyard. Mankind's desire for a "better tomorrow" was concentrated into a single entity within the backyard and I-no is the living embodiment of a "better tomorrow". This concept was threatening to destroy the world so it had to be severed from the backyard but it was granted tremendous authority.

This is quoted from the Xrd Revelator, and I-no would indeed fit into abstract existence, its primary state before being put into a body, to be more precise, or its original state, in which it acts as a universal consciousness .

Last edited:
Back