• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I-No vs Yhwach: Battle for 5C

Battle for 5-C without Oryx smh

Her acausality seems to mess with Yhwach's precog, though idk how he would react to that. Would Yhwach open with something powerful against someone who defies his previously thought almighty ability, or would he not take it seriously?

He'd take it serious, he's already dealt with someone immune to his precog. Even then it won't mean much itself since he can still use Almighty on himself. He could legit just blow her up with TK, steal her power completely, or just straight up absorb her in every way.

Actually Yhwach quite literally just instantly kills her with TK and just makes her blow up lol since she has no regen and it's inc character for him to use it.

With her acasualties, she should be immune to his precog, and the only other person we saw Yhwach confront that was immune to his precog was Mimihagi, and IIRC, his first move was to absorb him into himself.

I'm pretty sure the same thing happens here unless she does something before that.

Absorption is likely his only way to win since she basically one shots. 230 > stronger than 31 exatons. The question is whether she can even bypass Almighty rez?

AnonymousBlank said:
Absorption is likely his only way to win since she basically one shots. 230 > stronger than 31 exatons. The question is whether she can even bypass Almighty rez?
He can just blow her up with a though from within.

She either just time travel by thought and kill him in the past. BFR to the different points in time is also a thing, both of them are likely move.

Ah. She saw invisible stuff like ghosts and shit. She can sense people, so strong that she can sense them from other dimensions.

Because she gets pissed off when she can't see him so she'll decide to **** it and destroy the damn thing altogether. It's surprisingly in character.

But she still gets blown up with a though. Also how far does her time travel work? and how would she find Yhwach considering he's been dead for a couple hundred years prior.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Ah. She saw invisible stuff like ghosts and shit. She can sense people, so strong that she can sense them from other dimensions.
Because she gets pissed off when she can't see him so she'll decide to **** it and destroy the damn thing altogether. It's surprisingly in character.
I don't think that the Wandereich is even in this location, but whatever.

Anyway? Since this fight is SBA, and the fight takes place in the real world, does going back in time mean anything, since it doesn't take place in the Bleach-verse?

And even assuming that it is a viable option, how far does she go?

Not even anyone in Yhwach's verse know the circumstances of his birth or where he was born. Touching him won't yield great results as well lol assuming you'll argue she'll find him as an infant. Touching him will shorten your lifespan and will lead to your eventual death.

If he's in any dimension outside of the Human World she'll instantly die to being someone made of physical matter which cannot exist in the spiritual world.

There is also the fact that he's been dead for several hundred years likely resting in his invisible dimension within Soul Society, which is again likely instant death if she's made of physical matter.

She'd have to be extremely precise about someone she knows nothing about.

That's not a problem if she'll just blast the ever living shit out of him with energy. Or just warp him to death.

Say the same shit to backyard, she can walk around that dimension just fine.

And I-No in essence isn't physical being to begin with. Kinda. She's like a being created in the backyard by humanity when church is going apeshit using their desire to live. So she's not made of physical matter, she is made up of pure information.

I-No is basically "I'll do whatever I need to do in order to kill you" girl so she doesn't really choose options.

AnonymousBlank said:
Can she get passed Almighty because its a stomp otherwise. Also wasn't Yhwach getting Acausality or smth?
She has Acausaility so Almighty's fate hax is useless. And I think the Acausality was rejected for some reason.

The acausality was for him surviving the time travel shenanigans. AP is useless against him unless one can bypass Almighty. Almighty doesn't have to be used on her, just him, he has absorption to beat her.

AnonymousBlank said:
The acausality was for him surviving the time travel shenanigans. AP is useless against him unless one can bypass Almighty. Almighty doesn't have to be used on her, just him, he has absorption to beat her.
How can he hit people when she exists in different point in time? Also temporal BFR is still a thing.

Y'all should really fix her profile, it's incredibly bare bone.

There is still the fact she can't see Yhwach and that with his TK he could just turn her into a meatball.

She may get Abstract Existence once I finished with Blazblue and Arcana Hearts. GG is next on my list.

Unless TK's range is encompasses time kinda huge, that won't hit her. And again, she can see invisible stuff. She can see souls and has senses.

He can already beat a reality warper without even using his Almighty, how will it make a difference here?

He can attack anything in the future at his leisure. How does temporal BFR work? Is it a portal, a ranged attack, a simple thought?

Because her powers work on this badass who kinda resists RW on universal scale.

She's usually in the past, chilling in her private dimension and shit. It works exactly the same as how she travels so, thought.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Because her powers work on this badass who kinda resists RW on universal scale.
She's usually in the past, chilling in her private dimension and shit. It works exactly the same as how she travels so, thought.
I'm pretty sure she'd be in the present to fight Yhwach in this fight.

Time Travel is her first move and it's by thought so basically she goes bye bye at the start of the fight. It's not self BFR, she can go back to the fight at any time and technically the fight will still go on.

Back