• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revisions Part 3 Return of The Jedi

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Where does the True-Godly come from, by the way? Are these characters ever killed, erased, or notably damaged beyond all dimensional boundaries in their 1-A forms?
It comes from the fact that even if they are completely erased, they can be restored from any information. It was actually stated that erasure is no big deal to them, since they could put themselves back together in any form they want

It goes hand in hand with their type 8

Hmm. I suppose that it is possible that true godly Regenerationn should remain then, but the profiles should clarify why they have the ability.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. I suppose that it is possible that true godly Regenerationn should remain then, but the profiles should clarify why they have the ability.
I agree

Also, All Tier 1-A are abstract by definition from the Tiering System

Basically, a being or an object which is outside and beyond all dimensions of time and space. This is something completely formless, abstract, metaphysical and transcendental.

So, I/O's 1-A characters qualify. I might as well add since it is valid by definition

Iapitus The Impaler said:
It comes from the fact that even if they are completely erased, they can be restored from any information. It was actually stated that erasure is no big deal to them, since they could put themselves back together in any form they want

It goes hand in hand with their type 8
Can you show me the scan of this and it relating to their 1-A selves? That would be appreciated.

I am not going to be at a computer for the next few days, but at that point I will. If you want some of them, the scans that I got the self transformation ability from is one of the same scenes I'll be providing the True Godly Regen scans from. They are based in the same ability. Even if all their data is lost they can simply restore it, and it doesn't even need to be the same data, hence how it works. For context, data loss is equivalent to erasure or severe damage (but in the context they are referring to erasure). Perhaps this can tie you over for now

Alright. I can wait, if that would be the most helpful. I just want to verify completely that such a thing is referring to their 1-A state.

If it helps with your verification, that back ground is how the game portrays the world beyond the tower; the blue and orange dawns

I added about everything except Abstract Existence Type 1. I think this addition would best to add from the next revision stage. I think that their meta-form give them qualifications, to be honest

Alright. Sorry for taking so long to post this. If I am going to be honest, I forgot about this for a while and at that point I was moving back to college. Sorry to keep everyone waiting.

First: For Azy. Here are the scans of True Godly Regen. Not sure how to express that it comes from their 1-A form except to say that if you want to varify that the scans come from the last route, then here is the last route. Starts a bit after the 2 hour mark. Turns out I had already collected the scans and put them in Self Transformation, since they are fundamentally the same ability. Don't forget, data loss and data erasure are the same as existence erasure in this context.

Now for the 1-B and High 1-B stuff.

I already posted the layer scans in the OP, but here it is agai. Infinite lower dimensions, and infinite higher dimensions. Now, I propose keys for them while in the hierarchy. Mutsuki's Hierarchy is some uncountably large number of higher layers of 1-B. Marduk's Hierarchy is infinite, however, so they should have High 1-B while in Marduk's key. I guess they would also technically be "varies," since they can move up and down this hierarchy as well.

I also propose a new key for Marduk and/or Ashur as The Great Dragon. They would be Varies, as they increase in power from High Hyperversal, consuming all of Cyberspace until they reached the 1-A state. HE managed to stop them before they totally ascended. I will obtain scans for this at another time, but for now we can at least move forward with High Hyperversal for both Marduk and Ashur

By the way, about the AP of the base forms. What is the AP for crushing a human neck and Bysecting someone respectively? These feats should scale to Enlil and HE physically, while the other base forms would be street level physically since they are segnificantly enhanced

You can politely ask Azathoth and Matthew to comment here if you wish.

Also, what, if anything, is left to do here except for what you just mentioned.

After we lock in a key for the base form, all we gotta do is make a thread discussing how policy applies to the god tier

and some more ability additions of course

Okay. Given how long breaks we have made with this topic, perhaps it would be best to create a new thread with a comprehensive summary in the beginning, and then invite all of the people who have previously helped out with the discussion?

Sure, but that will be for The Majestic Presence and The two goddesses of cyberspace. Unless you want me to make that new thread now, but it would basically just be a copy paste of what I wrote out above for their hyperversal tiers

Well, I suppose that you could start by asking the staff members who have helped out previously with the I/O revisions to comment here again. If that does not work out, a restart thread may be necessary.

Looks like this is all good. I wanna clarify that the keys are all basically the same, but they will run under different names. Such as those who are the supporters of the Enigma system being high 1-B. This is functionally very similar, but I figured I should inform you all

If there is enough support the profiles can be opened and I can move forward with the changes

Can you write down a list of the exact page titles?

You should first ask the remaining staff members who have helped out with I/O in the past to comment here again though.

Back