• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O: The Power of the verse

Someone needs to explain he power of the verse for me

ive played the VN and it was very long and boring and what ive observed for the most part is that HE and the others spend most of the time shooting those bald guys and at best during combat they may be peak human level due to them having their body parts replaced by robotics

i want to know how the hell are these Normal humans who are hackers Outerversal. The Scan in the threads where they are discussing worlds take place during their sleep and everything goes back to Normal when they wake up from the Pod

aside from Enlill trying to bring the cyberworld into the reall world via some unknown process how big are those worlds? Are they multiverses? Universes? or just the babylon scenario?

and aside from those two bad endings where HE and Enlil somehow "Destroys" the world and they never show the ability to do that again

Scans would be appreciated

Turns out what I thought was a 10D feat was actually a 12D feat, so I accidentally downplayed. Being unbound from all physics except quantum theory would put you at 12D. Meg dead ass has a point in the game where it states that rivers and mountains were moving and being distorted/destroyed due to her powers

Iapitus has experienced some real world problems that will prevent him from editing the pages for a while.

I'll tell you what I told Ant

I don't know if you know this, but I live in North Carolina, the place where the massive hurricane is going on. I go to college in the town that is currently completely flooded from the storm. I have moved down to florida, am on mini vacation, and am staying in a hotel with very bad internet. I had planned to not even be on VS Wiki for a while, but quite frankly I may be addicted. I have basically just been fooling around on VS threads, but am avoiding doing anything seriously. I hope you understand.

I am gonna be on a cruise completely without internet for the next few days, so I probably won't be working on it until after that

Back