• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I prove, once again, I am the once and future king of bad ideas.

And apperently bad analogies, but lets forget that and get to the shit show.

Misogi Kumagawa vs Rohan Kishibe. I mean MB and JoJo fits always turn out great, right?

Fight takes place in a closed down football stadium with both characters standing five meters apart and staring each other down. Speed Equalized. Win via whatever means possible. No restrictions. Lets see who takes this.

Wasn't this done before? I'm pretty sure Kumagawa thinks faster than Rohan can draw.

Kumagawa time stop blitzes or screw spawns.

Rohan can also win by pointing or projecting Heaven's Door.

However, Kumagawa is quicker on the draw in this case. Thus, I vote him

Someone throw Novel Kars at him so i can have a field day.

I mean Kumagawa is hard to actually hard to get a loss on because he usually actually uses his win conditions. He has the right kind of defensive ability that stops him from outright stomping people too. Mogura or Giorno have similar defensive abilities but there's stop all stuff where as he just only stops him from dying, but he can still negate most things that actually matter. He also his his psuedo time stop that let's him basically speed blitz in speed equalised matches, and because it isn't real time stop resistence doesn't save you.

He is like the perfect combination of winning but not stomping and only losing when he gets stomped

I mean I could think of a few dudes who would make good matchups with Kumagawa, but they're SCPs.

Also, I need a refresher on Misogi's opening move. It's been awhile since I touched anything Medaka Box related.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Still think people need to add Misogi vs Oracle since Oracle could probably not give a **** about him dying in another universe but it's unlikely
I mean at that point you can basically give Lucetta a shit ton of matches she could otherwise stomp in because the unsanctioned gods decide to arbitrarily not give a shit about her all of a sudden

Sir Ovens said:
I mean I could think of a few dudes who would make good matchups with Kumagawa, but they're SCPs.
Also, I need a refresher on Misogi's opening move. It's been awhile since I touched anything Medaka Box related.
Who do you have in mind? I was thinking Illuso from Jojo may be a good match

If he knows his target on a somewhat personal level, then he ***** around and gives them the first move. Otherwise, he usually goes for Time Stop Book Maker blitz, Screw Spawn, or Book Maker spawn

Back