• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I put a 7-C against a high 2-A

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Maxwell:

Han Jee-Han:

Both fully in-character, and as I made this fight, you can guess that max doesn' t use his powers well at all.

That would be a thing if he's tactics didn't boil down to acring heroic and cool, and of he couldn't be affected by 3D hax.

To be honest, he Converted the energy let off by the destruction of the Anti-Monitor to Starites & absorbed it, and remade infinite universes.

I don't know if absorbing a higher-dimensional beings power make a higher D being though

Implying it's ooc to give things the adjective of dead in Scribblenauts

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Cant Max just sneeze
He doesn't actually have that much aoe with non-apecific powers. And in-character he still prefers to do it the cool way.

He could though.

What I mean by saying he isn't good at fighting in-character is that he will pull out a sword and go h2h before relying on adhecrives, he will attack Han's golems first, he will strike heroic poses etc.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
>go h2h

Yeah Han's dead.
But... the part about attacking golems first. And him having actual hax. And knowing that max is far stronger. And having a dozen ways to dodge.

You're still doing that, with those scenarios? You're really stretching the definition of a fight if you have Max just stop fighting for a riddle or do random things other than fighting.

Ricsi trying to make a "fight" by having a character who does not actually fight in-character fully in-character.

If this is something that needs to be closed then I suppose it should be closed. Multiple staff members have already expressed their opinions here. So I think it best and an easy task to close it.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Ricsi trying to make a "fight" by having a character who does not actually fight in-character fully in-character.
In what world does Maxwell not fight in-character?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You're still doing that, with those scenarios? You're really stretching the definition of a fight if you have Max just stop fighting for a riddle or do random things other than fighting.
He does that against an enemy, one that was helping super villains destroy the world.

That's legit how he acts in all his fights.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Ricsi's using the Bill Cipher argument to say this is fair.
Here it is a lot different. In no canonical fight Max ever use0d adjectives on enemies, he genuinly only has a 3D body and mind, and every fight he has been in he had fought that way.

@Ricsi-viragosi, the points have been going around is that better to skip to the abilities evaluations and fighting mindsets of the fighters rather than talking about situational in-verse mindsets; otherwise, this vs thread is mostly going to be about these mindsets and not about the fight.

What? I am talking about his fighting mindset.

He attacks the enemies summons first, he stops an attack when presented with a riddle, he does not use adjectives on his enemies, he does go out o his ay to pose and act cool.

How are those not his fighting mindsets?

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Maxwell makes Han commit not alive. This is a stomp that transcends all of reality.
Litiraly have you read the OP, or any of my comments. Maxwell never does that, ever.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What? I am talking about his fighting mindset.
He attacks the enemies summons first, he stops an attack when presented with a riddle, he does not use adjectives on his enemies, he does go out o his ay to pose and act cool.

How are those not his fighting mindsets?
That's just solving a puzzle and you (Maxwell) can do it any way you want to like other brought up.

That's just solving a puzzle and you (Maxwell) can do it any way you want to like other brought up

...No.

Dopplegenger litiraly shouted to him a riddle about a mirror (or a mime) and he stoped and started thinking about it.

He also has a canonical character, which I already told you more times than I should need to.

You mean in the fight where he goes for physical attacks?

Show me one time max has used abjectives on enemies.

Back