• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I put a 7-C against a high 2-A

"Do I need to give the definition of OOC? He will not destroy the planet. He was openly afraid of damaging the area in hs small squable with dopple."

Completely different situation. Max is in a fight where he has to fight someone much larger then him who can summon golems and wants to kill him. Why would Max not instantly go for the optimal option which would be to punch the ground and destroy the state, if not the planet.

"Him always going for the summons first? The golems looking more threatening then Han? Invisibility hiding han?"

I said instantly appear, which they do not. Also, if Han summons the Golems, why the **** would Max assume they are more threatening. Typically the Summoner is more threatening then the summon. Looking more threatening isn't the problem. Otherwise Han would go easy on max for looking like a kid and get punched into space.

Han is just simply dealing with too much to do anything. You brought up mind manipulation as a way for Han to one shot, when his mind manipulation is only temporary. So what else can Han do against the odds.

Completely different situation. Max is in a fight where he has to fight someone much larger then him who can summon golems and wants to kill him. Why would Max not instantly go for the optimal option which would be to punch the ground and destroy the state, if not the planet.

What? He has fought city sized enemies and didn't do that. Why would he do it against a teen with a few golems that are less menacing then half of the stuff he faced?

I said instantly appear, which they do not. Also, if Han summons the Golems, why the **** would Max assume they are more threatening. Typically the Summoner is more threatening then the summon. Looking more threatening isn't the problem. Otherwise Han would go easy on max for looking like a kid and get punched into space.

It takes a few seconds, and he would amp all his stats, so less then that. The amount of people with stronger summons then themselfs is extremly high (himself included), and he wouldn't be there to se it, as he would be busy writing out a wheicle or a costume to fly.

Han is just simply dealing with too much to do anything. You brought up mind manipulation as a way for Han to one shot, when his mind manipulation is only temporary. So what else can Han do against the odds.

His mind manipulation being temporary doesn't matter much at all. ll he needs to do is take away the journal and he won. And again, he can use sleep imducement, fools act to paralyze or any of his three mind hax skills to incapacitate.

"What? He has fought city sized enemies and didn't do that. Why would he do it against a teen with a few golems that are less menacing then half of the stuff he faced?"

Did you just not read what I said at all. He is in a death match and you think he won't just punch the ground? That would literally get rid of them to.

"It takes a few seconds, and he would amp all his stats, so less then that. The amount of people with stronger summons then themselfs is extremly high (himself included), and he wouldn't be there to se it, as he would be busy writing out a wheicle or a costume to fly."

Do i seriously need to explain why a "few seconds" in a match of potentially Hypersonic speeds is not enough. The time taken to amp himself and summon golems is more then enough time for Max to do anything.

"His mind manipulation being temporary doesn't matter much at all. ll he needs to do is take away the journal and he won. And again, he can use sleep imducement, fools act to paralyze or any of his three mind hax skills to incapacitate."

How many times does it need to be said to you that Max is physically 2-A. If Max is holding on to the book, Stunned or not, Han is not getting the notebook. So the mind manipulation being temporary does matter, because if Han is remotely close to Maxwell when Maxwell gets over it then it is a ******* wrap for Han.

Han would have to use his third mind manip skill and ask for Max to give up his notebook. But even then, Han cannot ask things that would result in Maxwell killing himself, so he'd be forced to go for incap. And Max would get gamer's mind and body so anything so much as rolling could be enough to destroy Han. But SBA assumes they have no knowledge of each other so unless Han would do exactly that in character then it's stil la moot point.

In any case, I have repeated myself enough. If this wasn't on fun and games I would've voted for Maxwell. But it's a stomp in Maxwell's favor anyway

Did you just not read what I said at all. He is in a death match and you think he won't just punch the ground? That would literally get rid of them to.

Yes, because the giant he was fighting would have killed him too. and he didn't do that.

Do i seriously need to explain why a "few seconds" in a match of potentially Hypersonic speeds is not enough. The time taken to amp himself and summon golems is more then enough time for Max to do anything.

Speed Equal, it's like me saying that writing takes a few seconds for max so it's not usable. Saying time dilatation takes less then writing stuff actually.

How many times does it need to be said to you that Max is physically 2-A. If Max is holding on to the book, Stunned or not, Han is not getting the notebook. So the mind manipulation being temporary does matter, because if Han is remotely close to Maxwell when Maxwell gets over it then it is a ******* wrap for Han.

What? Why wouldn't he? Max will pass out, why wouldn't he be able to get the book? He won't get over it touhg, somoene with 500.000 worth of resistance could get over it, he doesn't have that.

Han would have to use his third mind manip skill and ask for Max to give up his notebook. But even then, Han cannot ask things that would result in Maxwell killing himself, so he'd be forced to go for incap. And Max would get gamer's mind and body so anything so much as rolling could be enough to destroy Han. But SBA assumes they have no knowledge of each other so unless Han would do exactly that in character then it's stil la moot point.

This is, again, false. The power of Max comes from the book. Writing dead on the book would be enough to kill, or putting him to sleep to incapacitate. And Han has observe, and he could see the properties of the journal.

Back