• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I really wait for this not being a stomp: Albedo Vs Albedo

"For a list of Albedo's alien transformations with profiles within this wiki, see Ben Tennyson (Original)"

Oh gosh, I do not have the stamina to search through all those to find out which are "At least 7-A, likely higher".

Also, doesn't Albedo sometimes de-transform or have to fight as a human? Heck, I swear there was a whole episode he spent mostly human. Why does he not have a Stamina rating?

Anyway, I'd like to know which aliens he can use before I can start debating this more thoroughly. Anyone know which?

(Also, how far into their tiers are they? Lich-lover-lady might be several times stronger, since Galvan Goof will be in a "At least 7-A, likely higher" & she's At Least 6-C.)

I'm not sure this can be concluded since there's so little we know about Albedo from Overlord.

@Imaginym

Everything used in Alien Force/Ultimate Alien has a 7-A key with the exception of obvious ones like Grey Matter.

Edit: Forgot to mention its a stomp seeing as Albedo is 6-C and oneshots Anti-Ben.

I'd like to note that beyond statements and character cards, Albedo literally has no actual combat feats besides smacking a rock hard enough to decap. a Mage.

Akreious said:
I'd like to note that beyond statements and character cards, Albedo literally has no actual combat feats besides smacking a rock hard enough to decap. a Mage.
Which Albedo are you referring to?

Imaginym said:
Akreious said:
The best one.

Akreious said:
Imaginym said:
Akreious said:
The best one.
Oh, so the one who's not a skeleton-smooching sycophantic, edgy waifu OC (She was literally a custom NPC, was she not?), but rather, the one who is actually a hyper-intelligent alien with cool forms. ;)

(No, Albedo is not my husbando. I just think he's cooler than Albedo (Overlord).)

(Thank you for the answers, though, AnonymousBlank ApiesDeathbyLazors, Akreious.)

But yeah, this probably kinda is a stomp if Albedo (Overlord) has AP in her tier. Even if Albedo is maximum 7-A, High 7-A being a thing still means Baseline 6-C is about 23.25 times higher.

In theory, if he wasn't so arrogant, & knew she would one shot him, he could use maybe Big Chill to go intangible & try & freeze her, Swampfire to try & put her to sleep while surviving with Regenerationn, maybe Clockwork for Temporal BFR.

But as is, she probably one-shots before he knows that she can do so.

Yeah. Your analysis is pretty much spot-on. The only times we ever see her in combat, she just runs up and aims for the head to presumably decapitate her enemy in one strike. She dun f-ck around.

Im pretty sure the only actual combat we have of albedo was againts zytl qae and that was barely even a showing.

Back