• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Regret All Of My Life Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I run a Gauntlet... Except I'm more than probably not gonna be doing as well as this abominatio did with his.

General Rules

• I have a bit of prep time to go get my laptop. Don't wanna make this TOO bad a stomp. That being said, I'm obviously allowed to Edit and use my Variable tier.
  • Everyone's in-character.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Whe If I die, I'm just resurrected by some random plot-induced force to peak physical condition so as to continue the gauntlet. Yes, because that makes sense. If I survive (Inconclusive or a W - Yeah, right), straight to the next round with no warning.
Round 1: B*tch (Literally, Sort Of)

Malty Melromarc

Synopsis

So, I claimed in my profile that I am "mentally and emotionally completely unaffected" by Malty Melromarc's forkery. That's come back to bite me in the ass, as you can see, so here we are.

Extra Rules

• 2-A versions.
Round 2: Christian Higdo

Waluigi 101

Synopsis

It's gone full circle, ladies and gentlemen. Chris, I know it's Entropion who hates me, so you can show some mercy :(

Extra Rules

• 2-A versions yet again.
Round 3: Alex

Synopsis

Come on, you knew this was gonna happen. The Loli himself was the omen to this. All I can say is..... I have no idea, I'm presumably gonna get bullied, with me losing more than just my lunch money.

Extra Rules

• 2-B versions.
Results

Round 1
Me: 0

Medea: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Round 2

Christian: 3

Round 3

Alex: 0

This'll be tough for me to win, but I feel I can pull this one off a bit. I mean, I'm pretty smart and I can easily pull something off with my plot hax.

How much preparation do I have and what do I have?

You have no prep time, and you have your standard equipment along with what you use normally in your 2-A key.

My prep time's just me getting my laptop.

Well, then, with no prep time for me, I'll just go off of what I usually do and just use my powers on the spot.

It's a bit complex for me to do one match alone. I can't do an entire thing like this on the spot.

Yeah, I'll vote for myself. I'm a bit more ridiculous and I'm very easy to go all out.

Also, Entropion doesn't hate you as much as he hates me FYI.

Alrighty, then. We're one step closer to me getting forked by 4 different people.

Sorry Zero, I don't debate too much any more.

That why I told you don't use my profile for Versus Thread unless you have my permission.

ZeroTC01 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
No. He forfeits. So you win by default.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaani?
LISTEN HERE WHEN MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE ENTERS THE RING AND CHALLENGES YOU YEAH YOU STEP IN THE RING AND FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT YEAH UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAREDY LITTLE KITTY MEOW MEOW PURRR YEAH YOU GET IN THE RING YEAH YOU DON'T RUN AWAY WHEN M A CH O M AN CHALLENGES YOU YOU HEAR ME YEAH YOU FIGHT ME WITH ME YEAH

You challenged Twilly for a match and he didn't even dare to step in the ring. You win by default owo

Alright. As I'm reading the pages (the first page has the girl's reality capped at Xenoverse level, with infinite possibilities-n-stuff, but with none of the higher layer/realms such as the 'Crack of Time' of Xenoverse 'Real World' of Heroes, which you can literally handle like a video game save file similar to the loli lmao, she's gonna get ded fast) could you elaborate a bit more on the rules?

Well, I obviously have prep to get my Laptop. However, can't use it till we're face-to-face (let's say, we're 15 or so meters apart). Its only use is in Editing a profile, which'd require a fairshare of minutes (I typically take 5-10 to finish things up). It's obviously not at all durable either.

Malty's in-character, which is... essentially psuedo-bloodlusted. She'd be willing to kill quickly even in this case. We're both at 2-A, and you should know the scaling by now.

If I win, we immediately transition into the next fight with me being in the same condition I already am in, while if I lose, it's basically as if no fight ever happened and we transition to the next round.

You should've taken notes from Manager and device a specialized technology protocol that halts the idea itself of time in order to prep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back