• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibē's Speed Calc

Using the angsize method

the speed (with the same timeframe) is 1364405.898 m/s = Mach 3995.332 (Little but stills an upgrade)

You can ask the calculation group about this.

Should we get illuminati to do this or? Cause he was the one that did Ichibe's feat here, yeah.

both methods are mathmaticaly fine, i use which ever is the more convenient at the time, usually i use this method when there are two objects and i need distance between them and both are away from the POV of the scan, i use angsizing when i need to find distance from POV, on the specific calc mentioned it could have gone both ways, i used "Distance = real size/ retinal size" because i wanted to keep it simple, the inaccuracies com from the extra distance between ichibe and the POV, and meassuring ichibe's about half size (rather then exact half size). but as you can see because the results are close it shows both methods are useful...

Back