• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Charizard

Post Bankai training soul society arc Ichigo vs Mega Charizard X

Fight takes place in Cerulean Cave

Speed equalized

Fight wins via KO

Modernmyrmidon said:
The real cal howard said:
Charizard holds every advantage...except for the fact that he can't see Ichigo.
The rules state he is able to see Ichigo. It's a stomp then?
You can't give an abiltiy to a fighter that the fighter don't have. So, Charizard still can't see Ichigo Kurosaki. Verse Equalization is thing bu not if a chracters doesn't hhave the associated abilties. Charizard would need Extrasensory Perception to see Ichigo but he does not have it.

Charizard mayyybe can make him "more" visible if he manages to hit with Fire Spin, which covers the opponent in a fire ring.

Elizhaa said:
Modernmyrmidon said:
The real cal howard said:
Charizard holds every advantage...except for the fact that he can't see Ichigo.
The rules state he is able to see Ichigo. It's a stomp then?
You can't give an abiltiy to a fighter that the fighter don't have. So, Charizard still can't see Ichigo Kurosaki. Verse Equalization is thing bu not if a chracters doesn't hhave the associated abilties. Charizard would need Extrasensory Perception to see Ichigo but he does not have it.
I'm sorry

Elizhaa said:
Modernmyrmido, as long as you learned from your mistake, no biggieƒæì
But, for example, if a character can resurrect themselves, would it be ok to make a rule stating they can only die once? It doesn't apply to this fight but just for future reference.

Nope, he will comeback all the time, if he can. If the other can do nothing to counter this ability, than it is either a really one sided match, or a stomp

A small part of me wondered, do all pokemon have soul manipulation resistance scaling from ghost type moves.

Likewise, the ones that receive super effective damage from ghost are very vulnerable to Soul Manipulation, and Ectoplasm, but rarely a character uses Ectoplasm

Yeah they are visible by everyone though so seeing them doesn't let you see shinigami who are naturally invisible to almost everyone else

I don't think that every mon has resistance to Soul Manip, and why would NPI give Extrasensory Peception for mons?

So Charizard can't see ghosts, yet can see Ghost Pokemon?

Well, I can see why the Silph Scope thingy would be the explanation to favor Ichigo, BUT.......

Wouldn't that be a Stomp in Ichigo's favor JUST because Charizard can't see him? We can't assume Charizard got a win con for possibly one-shotting Ichigo while literally blindfoled.

Also, Cerulean Cave doesn't do the hiding thing.

Besides, Elizhaa's explanation pretty much debunks anything saving Ichigo regarding Charizard supposedly being unable to see him.

Scratch Extrasensory Perception off, it was my mistake there. With NPI, Users can be see and touch what they have feat of interaction. So, if ghost were invisible in Pokemon like most verse, Charizard would have able see Ichigo

Drite77 said:
I maded a CRT with what Elizhaa saided, and it was rejected Dragon
Honestly, I am a bit surprised and disappointed there was a thread about my statements and I was not contacted.

Drite77 said:
I saw that thread. The reason for rejection seems idiotic. If they're right, though, there's no reason to continue this thread, since Ichigo just simply keeps at bay from a blindly swinging big lizard and just keeping firing away with his ranged attacks.

Idk if Enhanced Senses do anything to help, tbh, cause I'm not sure how potent that'd be.

Elizhaa said:
Drite77 said:
Honestly, I am a bit surprised and disappointed there was a thread about my statements and I was not contacted.
I thought that you would eventually come since you were in the Pokemon Gen 3 thread

I thought that you would eventually come since you were in the Pokemon Gen 3 thread

This is true. I did want to do a CRT but after I researched more on the topic and discussed with more verse people. I didn't do the latter since most most Pokemon verse experts I wanted to contact were unavailable.

Back