• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki Vs Yajirobe

Ichigo:

Has Flight, Regen (low-mid), energy absorption, and can increase his duarbilty and ap

Yajirobe:

Can sense KI

.......it's painfully obvious who wins here, combine what i said above with yajirobe's coward and laziness and ichigo's more smarter mind it's GG yajirobe

If this were literally anywhere else Ichigo would win 10/10 times but you just put Yajirobe in a place full of senzu beans also Yajirobe is freaking cockroach he survived both the androids and Black attacks on the future so hes not completely incompetent.

This doesn't count as a vote for Yajirobe just stating that this matches result is not set in stone.

Karin makes them and leaves them in a pot inside the tower.

And yes I know Ichigo is smarter.

Yajirobe is coward he would never fight knowing there are life saving beans 10 feet away from him.

They are sub rel+ it will take like minutes for the tower to even start to collapse, basically think of the quicksilver scene from X Men Apocalypse but longer.

Honestly, Ichigo probably has this. I mean it'd be a tough battle but with all of Ichigo's techniques like Blut Vene, Merged Hollow Form, and etc, it may just be enough to give Ichigo the win.

Maybe you should make the guy bloodlusted if he's this bad. Does Ichigo have Regenerationn in this form? Yhwach should have absorbed his Hollow powers by this point. Also, would it be fallacy to assume that he can absorb Yajirobe's attacks since he's 5-C while his opponent is Low 5-B or is it within the realm of his capabilities?

This is a massive stomp in my opinon. I've always thought Ichigo should have higher attack power than moon level but even if we keep it at moon level he still has speed to counter Yajirobe. Along with higher durability, a few hax powers and better combat skills.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Maybe you should make the guy bloodlusted if he's this bad. Does Ichigo have Regenerationn in this form? Yhwach should have absorbed his Hollow powers by this point. Also, would it be fallacy to assume that he can absorb Yajirobe's attacks since he's 5-C while his opponent is Low 5-B or is it within the realm of his capabilities?
Yajirobe dosen't even use ki at all......he just swings around a sword all day.......which i might add has no low 5-b feats at all......

but that's for a different thread....

Back