• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo vs Aizen

OK , i will do it . The battle that I would expect in the final arc , but it didn't happen

Both at their peak and willing to wi

Fight takes place in Soul King Palace

Who takes this ?
Aizen and Ichigo - Bleach 684 by slavo19

Aizen.

Ichigo can put him down but he can't keep him down.

That's assuming he can land a hit considering once he looks at Aizen he'll be under KS.

Ichigo can't fall under Kyōka Suigetsu. Didn't Aizen say something to that effect?

Also, this is quite an obvious win in Aizen's favor. Give Ichigo prep with Urahara or something.

Aizen states in the Manga " Who would have thought not showing you the release of Kyoka Suigetsu... woulda have paid off like this." and, then he gets absorbed by Yhwach. If they were to fight that would change. If Ichigo got prep time what would that do? Unless Ichigo has a way to kill immortals it doesn't matter how overwhelmingly powerful he becomes.

I dunno about the Kyōka Suigetsu stuff. I said Ichigo should have prep time with Urahara. Since Urahara was able to come up with something against Aizen before, he should be able to do the same for Ichigo here too. Otherwise, it's glaringly obvious who's going to win here.

It says it right in the Manga idk what else to tell you m8 :/

Assuming this is a fight to the death there really isn't anything Uruhara could say to Ichigo, even if it isn't and, Uruhara found another way to seal Aizen Ichigo alone would have to get to him, which again with KS active would make it very unlikely.

Okay.

Dunno what Ichigo can do with prep from Urahara. I would like to see other opinions. I mean, that's the guy that was listed as a SWP because of his intellect.

Wait what do you mean by "in-character"?

nd yea, the only character that can really hope to compete with Aizen is Yhwach, just because he can absorb him, but even then... Yhwach can die, Aizen can't xD

Lmao, Ichigo has no way of putting Aizen down, it'd be a drawn out fight for sure but there's no way Aizen loses this matchup.

Man. All of these Aizen posers in this thread can't seem to understand that Ichigo > Aizen.

Burning Full Fingers said:
How about Ichigo stabs Aizen through the chest and absorbs the Hogyoku leaving Aizen to gape in shock?
The Hogyoku is already gone Kiskue took it And Ichigo can get on him with his full powered Bankai along with Absorbtion of Aizen's Reiatsu... Kurosaki FTW

Do you have a source? I don't recall ever getting to know what happened to the Hogyokou, nd it doesn't matter what Kurosaki does, he has no means to put down an immortal. he'll put up a fight but it's the same as the Aizen vs Yhwach debate. Yhwach has a means to get rid of Aizen while Aizen doesn't only here Ichigo has no way to put down Aizen but Aizen does.

KuuIchigo said:
Man. All of these Aizen posers in this thread can't seem to understand that Ichigo > Aizen.
Man. All of these Ichigo fan just don't understand that without PIS Aizen > Ichigo 10/10

Seriously, go to both thier profiles, then tell me how Ichigo has any way of defeating Aizen.

I shall wait ;D

Sorry laddy, was just when one of those days when I made that post y'know? All us Bleach fans must live in harmony :D <3

Back