• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo vs VIVIT

Hmm, I might leaning to Ichigo here since he possibly has higher AP, her danmaku is troublesome but as long its not a homing attack Ichigo could use getsuga to counter those thing.

But then again, better wait for more input.

@Piercer of Heaven not being unfaithful, just getting a harem, also Thicchime ? So I'm not the only one who noticed that she not only has a good pair of boobs but also a fine ass as well ?

@Dangai Ichigo Guess that could work but Ichigo doesn't seem like that type of guy. You would have to be outright blind to not see that Orihime is thicc af. She got everything bruh. Top MILF EOS too.

@Homu I don't think it's here man, also I think I'm seeing Michael Myers from all the way on the side of the street, even though I'm in Brazil and he should be in Haddonfield

It could work...

...but since she's a robot I'm 99% sure she won't get tired unlike Ichigo (but geez, that stamina is still crazy) so she can finish him when that happens.

Back