• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichigo VS Xenolith

• Fight Location: Soul Society
  • Starting Distance: 1km
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Merged Hollow Form Ichigo
Ichigo: 5 (@Biller, @Crayons, @Nightmare_Bloodfallen, @Yomi_Schwarz, @speedster352)
Xenolith: 6 (@AnonymousBlank, @Zackra1799, @Kazuma_kuwabara, @Fastestthingalive50, @DaReaperMan, @Setsuna_tenma)
Inconclusive:

z4dmuruvm3j31.png
7757667-ezgif-5-3e8e6c17d880.jpg

Last edited:
Gravity Center GG. Xenolith pins Ichigo with Class Z gravity and just pours on the damage. Planetary destruction is very possible which also kills Ichigo too.

What Zackra said. Ichigo’s only feats against gravity manip are also nowhere close to the level of what Xenolith tosses around just because.

Gravity Center GG. Xenolith pins Ichigo with Class Z gravity and just pours on the damage. Planetary destruction is very possible which also kills Ichigo too.

Pretty sure Ichigo can tank that Gravity. He did that during Aizen and That was weaker version of Ichigo.

Pretty sure Ichigo can tank that Gravity. He did that during Aizen and That was weaker version of Ichigo.
An Aizen far weaker than Xenolith and the Ichigo he used gravity on, gravity far weaker than what Xenolith has, gravity that doesn’t bypass resistance to gravity etc etc.

It seems that Ichigo has the AP advantage with Bankai and Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou.

I think I should make it Bloodlusted and with foreknowledge to make it minimally more fair. Maybe shorten the distance as well.

This is absolutely one sided , literally ichigo vs a statue ...
Xenolith has like zero speed feat from what I know (correct me if am wrong) but ichigo blitz and chops his head off from the start

This is absolutely one sided , literally ichigo vs a statue ...
Xenolith has like zero speed feat from what I know (correct me if am wrong) but ichigo blitz and chops his head off from the start
Speed is equalized 🌚

With the LS advantage Xenolith has that is incredibly unlikely.
Ichigo can definitely power through his attacks and get to him , gran rey getsuga tensho , cero's , dual getsuga , they are all long range attacks ...

Even with equal speed combining sonido to flash step or bringer light can easily help ichigo mask his presence and close the distant where he has the advantage ...

Ichigo does have better AP

Ichigo can definitely power through his attacks and get to him , gran rey getsuga tensho , cero's , dual getsuga , they are all long range attacks ...

Even with equal speed combining sonido to flash step or bringer light can easily help ichigo mask his presence and close the distant where he has the advantage ...

Ichigo does have better AP
No, no he cannot, due to, as many have said, a horrendous LS disadvantage. All Xenolith has to do is flex his gravity which negates resistance to gravity and crush Ichigo to death, which Ichigo really can't stop him from doing.

That is a false , you're forgetting it's a speed equalized match up , why assume xenolith acts first and ichigo just stands ...
Sonido masks presence and in a speed equal match up like this , it definitely gives ichigo the upper hand here , he could blitz near his opponent and overpower with superior attack power

Because Xenolith needs to think or twitch to use his gravity, Ichigo needs to think and then perform some extended action like crossing the distance and swinging or swinging and firing GT. Ichigo’s courses of action require more time to do than Xenolith, hence why Xeno essentially goes first.

From what I can gather. it seems that Ichigo has a wincon with his AP advantage but Xenolith's hax prevents him from achieving that wincon.

That means this is a lot like Asriel vs. Yhwach thread, a hax stomp that prevents the other combatant from doing anything.

Last edited:
No, no he cannot, due to, as many have said, a horrendous LS disadvantage. All Xenolith has to do is flex his gravity which negates resistance to gravity and crush Ichigo to death, which Ichigo really can't stop him from doing.

Then how come Shiki was able to withstand Xenolith strongest Gravity Attack? It wasnt even that Impressive compare to Butterfly Aizen + Full Incantation of Hado#90 that capable of warping space and time. If Ichigo is strong enough to survive such a an attack like that. I dont see how your Gravity what ever Magical Words you want to impress with "True Gravity" that True Gravity isn't impressive as someone who can distort space and time.
XioDtJI.jpeg

You think gravity would make Ichigo Heavier? You do know Ichigo doesnt have Physical body to begin with..
He cant crush Ichigo with that kind of Gravity level.

Last edited:
Then how come Shiki was able to withstand Xenolith strongest Gravity Attack? It wasnt even that Impressive compare to Butterfly Aizen + Full Incantation of Hado#90 that capable of warping space and time. If Ichigo is strong enough to survive such a an attack like that. I dont see how your Gravity what ever Magical Words you want to impress with "True Gravity" that True Gravity isn't impressive as someone who can distort space and time.
XioDtJI.jpeg

You think gravity would make Ichigo Heavier? You do know Ichigo doesnt have Physical body to begin with..
He cant crush Ichigo with that kind of Gravity level.
Resists Gravity Manipulation and/or has the LS to deal with it.

Space-time Manipulation=/=gravity Manipulation, you cannot compare the two.

I'm not knowledgeable on Edens Zero but Shiki and Xenolith both use the same technique, Satan Gravity, so I assume that's the reason he wasn't ****** lol. Idk tho.

Resistance negation to normal gravity resistance is Ok but hado 90 is not normal gravity it even warps space time. Ichigo casually withstood that. Ichigo has higher AP so he should be able to withstand xenolith gravity manipulation.

Anyway if you guys say Ichigo can't without gravity manipulation then

Ichigo uses Sonido speed blitz and Close range GRC.

Sonido erases the presence of user. It can't be perceived by even by Souls.

I am betting on Ichigo because of speed technique.advantage also Soul crush.

Space-time Manipulation=/=gravity Manipulation
I think the case to be made in that is that,

"Space-time manip>Gravity Manip" in that case since the gravity manip was only a by-product of the space-time effect of Kurohitsugi. In that case, what ichigo casually shrugged off was something even more greater than Gravity Manip. Thus, to say that Ichigo shrugged off Gravity Manip in that instance undersells the potency of Kurohitsugi

You can also make the case that Aizen was Hogyoku-fused when he used Kurohitsugi on Dangai Ichigo so the effects that Ichigo experienced were already the hyperjuiced out steroid version of Kurohitsugi which transcends that of a normal kurohitsugi.

I think the case to be made in that is that,

"Space-time manip>Gravity Manip" in that case since the gravity manip was only a by-product of the space-time effect of Kurohitsugi. In that case, what ichigo casually shrugged off was something even more greater than Gravity Manip. Thus, to say that Ichigo shrugged off Gravity Manip in that instance undersells the potency of Kurohitsugi

You can also make the case that Aizen was Hogyoku-fused when he used Kurohitsugi on Dangai Ichigo so the effects that Ichigo experienced were already the hyperjuiced out steroid version of Kurohitsugi which transcends that of a normal kurohitsugi.
Irrelevant, that only makes him has resistance to space-time manipulation and gravity manipulation, if Xenolith can bypass gravity resistance and have an absurd advantage in lifting strenght, Ichigo resistance does not matter at all

Also, does not matter that "but hogyoku amped the kurohitsugi" because Class T vs Class Z is comparing Mountains to Planets, Ichigo literally could be 1 million times stronger in the lifting strenght depart and he would still be hopeless

Irrelevant,
I kinda feel NLF here.
that only makes him has resistance to space-time manipulation and gravity manipulation, if Xenolith can bypass gravity resistance and have an absurd advantage in lifting strenght, Ichigo resistance does not matter at all
Because Ichigo casually broke the Hado 90 which was casted by Aizen.
The same Aizen who Destroyed the kototsu which governs space time and surpasses the reason itself. If you need the scans i will send it.

Pretty much Hado 90 is not your natural gravity. Ichigo even broke it Casualty he didn't even flinch.

Beside Bleach characters can resist opponent hax if they scale above them (well need to scale higher Ichigo AP is definitely higher than xenolith)

I kinda feel NLF here. Because Ichigo casually broke the Hado 90 which was casted by Aizen.
The same Aizen who Destroyed the kototsu which governs space time and surpasses the reason itself. If you need the scans i will send it.

Pretty much Hado 90 is not your natural gravity. Ichigo even broke it Casualty he didn't even flinch.

Beside Bleach characters can resist opponent hax if they scale above them (well need to scale higher Ichigo AP is definitely higher than xenolith)
Dragon ball Z logic you are using, I guess Goku resists any hax for being trillions of time stronger than everyone

He showed resistance to gravity and the gravity has x value, if Xenilith showed that his gravity bypass resistance and has more value, Ichigo can´t not move, simple as that

Dragon ball Z logic you are using, I guess Goku resist any hax for being trillions of time stronger than everyone
I haven't even watched DB
He showed resistance to gravity and the gravity has x value, if Xenilith showed that his gravity bypass resistance and has more value, Ichigo can´t not move, simple as that
Hado 90 ain't natural gravity. Also i checked the xenolith profile it's states Resistance negation for natural gravity on what scale?

True Gravity can effect and destroy things that are resistant to regular gravity
Can you please send scans and explain this how it's irrelevant gravity.

BTW, Ichigo if playing smart could dimensional travel to avoid the gravity, I don´t know if he can do that while pinned or how is activated

BTW, Ichigo if playing smart could dimensional travel to avoid the gravity, I don´t know if he could that while pinned or how is activated
Can you send scan for whom xenolith Gravity crushed and how strong he was. I wanna see the irrelevant gravity that you are talking about.

Can you send scan for whom xenolith Gravity crushed and how strong he was. I wanna see the irrelevant gravity that you are talking about.
Satan Gravity (サタングラビティ Satan Gurabiti): As its founder, Xenolith possesses this type of Ether Gear which gives him the ability to alter and change his or other's gravity when he was alive at the time a thousand years ago.[1] He is also shown to perform other feats such as making Shiki's pain lighter or unleash a massive force of gravity on a planet with ease. According to Xenolith, true gravity transcends even the concept of gravity itself and the weight of the heart will make others fall toward him.[5] However, Xenolith reveals that he could not hold a candle to Ziggy in his current state

Edens Zero Manga: Chapter 130, Page 18

I have not read that part of Eden´s Zero and I am waiting to read it so I am not the one sending scans right now, just telling you what his power does for what I am searching right now

And Xenolith compares to Ziggy, who just destroys a Planet with his gravity

Also, does not matter that "but hogyoku amped the kurohitsugi" because Class T vs Class Z is comparing Mountains to Planets, Ichigo literally could be 1 million times stronger in the lifting strenght depart and he would still be hopeless
Pretty sure Durability is the deciding factor in that part, not lifting strength. That makes no sense since you don't "lift" gravity, you tank it.

The same was said for Fujitora from One Piece and I don't see why the same won't be said here.

Irrelevant, that only makes him has resistance to space-time manipulation and gravity manipulation, if Xenolith can bypass gravity resistance and have an absurd advantage in lifting strenght, Ichigo resistance does not matter at all
From what I can tell, Satan Gravity functions just like any other Gravity Crush ability but it bypasses resistance to Gravity Manip. You would need something greater than just gravity manipulation to tank Satan Gravity.

The case being made here is that Ichigo already has something greater than just resistance to gravity manip.

The kurohitsugi used on him was potent enough to distort space and time. The gravity manip was just a byproduct of that distortion and saying that it was just simply resistance to gravity manip is dishonest.

Satan Gravity may transcend resistance to gravity manipulation, but it doesn't transcend resistance to space-time manip which is what Ichigo used to tank Kurohitsugi. That alone is greater than Gravity Manipulation and I don't see how that would not be sufficient here. (Xenolith's gravity hax shifted oceans, Kurohitsugi's gravity hax distorts space and dilates time. Kurohitsugi undoubtedly has more potency here.)

It's also important to note that saying Ichigo "tanked"/"resisted" Kurohitsugi is an understatement. He was completely unfazed by it despite the potency it carried and casually swiped it away. Ichigo did not need to utilize the upper-limit of his resistance to the hax.

This Ichigo is astronomically superior to the Ichigo that was unfazed by Kurohitsugi and his resistance only got elevated from that point.

Given that, I fail to see how Ichigo would be completely immobilized to the point of not being able to do anything here.

I kinda feel NLF here.
Your saying that Ichigo can resists Gavity Manip 300,000,000 anything he's ever faced before just because, that's the definition of a NLF
Because Ichigo casually broke the Hado 90 which was casted by Aizen.
If were bringing up this type of information, Xenolith, the creator of Satan Gravity, said this beauty of a statement. So even if Space Time Manip makes it so normal gravity wouldn't work on Ichigo, it really wouldn't matter due to the nature of True Gravity being above a conceptual level.
as mentioned above Satan Gravity isn't your run of the mill gravity manipulation either. It's able to affect things like memories, pain, and even pull enemies powers into yourself, things that normal Gravity Manip can't do.
Once again a NLF

However, Xenolith reveals that he could not hold a candle to Ziggy in his current state

I don't think he is saying both àre relative. By this statement Ziggy is way stronger than Xenolith
This doesn't matter, the current high tiers of the verse all scale off Zenolith's feat to begin with. Which is 5-A and Class Z respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back