• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, third time's the charm.

Low 2-C keys, Speed equalized. Zeus is in Base. Let's go.

Zeus punches Ichigo very hard: 0

Ichigo kills another god: 0

I dunno the winner but it'd be a cool looking fight: 0

I know nothing of Ichigo (as of now) or bleach as a whole so most of my knowledge comes from his page, but my vote for now is on Zeus. I don't know who has the Higher AP, but Zeus' power null has Ichigo's RPL covered as I believe it's beyond baseline. So is his life force absorption, I believe. Zeus has precog, but Ichigo had dealt with that before with Yhwach.

Zeus has Immeasurable lifting strength as well

If Ichigo ends up Killing Zeus, he'd just ressurect, and Ichigo would have to deal with AE and concept Hax.

Unless someone could debunked my claims I think Zeus has this High diff

At what level funny bankai man have soul manip in the millons
That's fodder in comparison to GOW. hades controlled all the souls in the infinite underworld, and people die every second in GOW as shown Everytime we are there in the series, as you could see people falling down every second. Hades gains in power each soul absorbed. And he's ruled for several thousand years. He tried to soul rip Kratos, and it didn't work, and Kratos absorbed his soul and stole his weapons that allow him to manipulate souls.

Kratos could try to soul rip Zeus during the fight with him and it's entirely ineffective.

That's fodder in comparison to GOW. hades controlled all the souls in the infinite underworld, and people die every second in GOW as shown Everytime we are there in the series, as you could see people falling down every second. Hades gains in power each soul absorbed. And he's ruled for several thousand years. He tried to soul rip Kratos, and it didn't work, and Kratos absorbed his soul and stole his weapons that allow him to manipulate souls.

Kratos could try to soul rip Zeus during the fight with him and it's entirely ineffective.
Well that sucks |:

Also isnt this a stomp hades have bigger AP, hax and if he dies he becomes literally the concept of fear and ichigo dies, it would be fairer if it was ywach or soul king TBH

Where was it ever said Hades actively manipulates infinite souls? That's mentioned nowhere on his profile.

Okay let ME rephrase, I didn't say he did, or if I meant to say that. It was just meant to emphasize on his soul Hax. If I did, Mistake. No big deal, dude.

He scales to literally every dead in the WOD universe so... no
Where is this stated?

It's not listed on his profile or anywhere else that I've looked.

Controlling a realm doesn't mean you actively manipulate all the souls in that realm, that's now how it works, you need to prove he's actively manipulating that amount of souls to be given that level of soul manipulation.

So Hades' soul manip is actually fodder?
You're funny. I like you. You earned my follow. You know exactly what I meant. I don't know if he controlled infinite souls or not, but he did control all the souls we see roaming the underworld, Along with the ones falling down

Yeah it is accepted. Try asking @GilverTheProtoAngelo about the scan, he likely has it. He's much better suited for that type of stuff than me.

There's also the fact that all the souls start to go rouge when Hades dies, which is later straight up confirmed in a tablet you can find in God of war 3 later in the game, to be because he controlled them

So, could I just say that win is via death or incap to get around the Fear Zeus problem? Cuz I put Zeus in base to avoid dealing with that mess

Yeah it is accepted. Try asking @GilverTheProtoAngelo about the scan, he likely has it. He's much better suited for that type of stuff than me.

There's also the fact that all the souls start to go rouge when Hades dies, which is later straight up confirmed in a tablet you can find in God of war 3 later in the game, to be because he controlled them
You should link that gameplay section with timestamp.
So people will rest assured.

So, could I just say that win is via death or incap to get around the Fear Zeus problem? Cuz I put Zeus in base to avoid dealing with that mess
You could. But win via death is pretty much the same cuz that's how he taps into fear Zeus. Incap would be better. But either is good. This seems to be close

From what I heard and seen he is somewhere around baseline.
So basically he gets fodderised like Primordials.

Or just powernulled.....which is most certain due to how Zeus Magic arts work inverse.

But most likely he madness haxxes via Sirens....since that's how he fights against first time opponents.
Lightning manip and Sirens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back