• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IDW Godzilla upgrades

IDW Godzilla Profile states this:

At least Small Country level+ (His beam struggle with Battra produced an explosio that parted the clouds above North America, and is confirmed by WoG to have contained more than the total energy of the 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake , translating to a minimum of 4.78 teratons for each monster)

This info is Ok. then

| Country level+ (Absorbed the energy of 14 kaiju that are comparable to him, increasing his powers to a much higher level where he destroyed Magita with his Hyper Red Nuclear Pulse)

But my doubt is why we are only using KoM Godzilla and RoE?

When was proved in Ongoing that Godzilla became stronger due no absorption of Nuclear energy during years?

The Upgrade hwasa high one, here it is the proof:

This clash between himself, Spacegodzilla, and Monster X merely knocks all three down.

Even better in RoE Godzilla powered-up himself again in order to fight Destoroyah at the beggining of the story. With this new amp Godzilla could hurt Destoroyah. Something that his previous state couldn't did. Proof that Godzilla is stronger now, is the fact that Space Godzilla couldn't kill SG-Trilopod (His clone) by his own, while Godzilla one shoted it (the face of SpaceGodzilla says everything)

So there must be a Key for Ongoing, we should scale base RoE from that and then add another key for the RoE Power-Up. Then we must scale Fusion Godzilla from all these upgrades.

Thoughts?

Not sure about the SpaceGodzilla thing, as the latter also relied on hax during the battle.

For the Destoroyah thing, I always thought that it was just a temporary power-up to quickly charge up and turn things around, also thanks to Mothra's arrival.

I honestly find to be more impressive just Godzilla holding his own against Titanosaurus, Gezora and Manda just a few chapters alter while they were all fighting him at once, as well as being able to do much better against the Trilopods than other Kaju did, like the entire Monster Island cast and even SpaceGodzilla.

Nedge1000 said:
I think you need a calc for this cloud feat because it could be a Multi-Continental feat like Maou Sadao's cloud moving feat.
lol Buddy I'm pretty sure it will took me years to get a calc in this wiki. Unless an admin wanna help us.

Nedge1000 said:
I think you need a calc for this cloud feat because it could be a Multi-Continental feat like Maou Sadao's cloud moving feat.
lol Buddy I'm pretty sure it will took me years to get a calc in this wiki. Unless an admin wanna help us.

DMB 1 said:
Not sure about the SpaceGodzilla thing, as the latter also relied on hax during the battle.

For the Destoroyah thing, I always thought that it was just a temporary power-up to quickly charge up and turn things around, also thanks to Mothra's arrival.

I honestly find to be more impressive just Godzilla holding his own against Titanosaurus, Gezora and Manda just a few chapters alter while they were all fighting him at once, as well as being able to do much better against the Trilopods than other Kaju did, like the entire Monster Island cast and even SpaceGodzilla.
Oh I'm sure it fine.

Monster X one shooted Mothra who at FULL power is equal to Battra. Even badly injured Mothra gave Battra a Worthy battle.

Monster X beams are equal to SpaceGodzilla in his base.

Both feats are consistent.

And as Godzilla was able to fight Destroyah 12 issues after the power-up I'm sure it was permanent.

I asked for help to friends that know how to calculate this kind of stuff, the bigger problem mostly has to do with the shape of the clouds. They just don't have the uniform shape of a large AoE shockwave.

So is difficult to calc it. I think we made the upgrades with the stuff we have.

Calc using the given formula would result in numbers billions to quadrillions of times better than the WoG. But I honestly think the WoG quote should be the basis of the tier.

Qawsedf234 said:
Calc using the given formula would result in numbers billions to quadrillions of times better than the WoG. But I honestly think the WoG quote should be the basis of the tier.
Despite I will appreciate you to post your calc suggestion here. Please.

Now I do disagree with this, but if it did split the clouds above NA then I think it would be the following (as a note I have no idea what the NF guy was doing. Finding area then getting radius is the best I got)

Center most state (Which is Kansas/Nebraska)

• Kansas Area = 213,100 km2 = 260.44545829361 km radius
  • Nebraskian Area = 200,356 km2 = 252.53771115665 km radius
  • K. Cloud Volume = 426,200 km3 or 4.262e+14 m3
  • N. Cloud Volume = 400,712 km3 or 4.00712e+14 m3
  • K. Density = 522,095,000,000,000 Kg
  • N. Density = 490,872,200,000,000 Kg
Assuming a 1 second extreme high end because I don't feel like its worth a indepth calc

• K. KE = .5 * 5.22095e+14 * (260,445.45829361)2 = 1.7707331e+25 joules or 6-A
  • N. KE = .5 * 4.90872e+14 * (252,537.71115665)2 = 1.5652753e+25 joules or 6-A
Either result would need to be split in half. So even a combined figure would result in a 6-A thing

The entire mainland United States

• USA Area = 8,080,464.3 km2 = 1,603.7741959656 km radius
  • USA Cloud Volume = 16,160,928.6 km3 or 1.61609286e+16 m3
  • USA Denisty = 19,797,137,535,000,000 Kg
  • USA KE = .5 * 1.9797137535e+16 * (1,603,774.1959656)2 = 2.5460026e+28 joules or High 6-A
Even if you divide it by 2 it would be High 6-A

NAFTA area

• NAFTA Area = 21,578,137 km2 = 2,620.7888759929 km radius
  • NAFTA Cloud Volume = 43,156,273 km3 or 4.3156273e+16 m3
  • NAFTA Denisty = 52,866,434,425,000,000 Kg
  • NAFTA KE = .5 * 5.2866434425e+16 * (2,620,788.8759929)2 = 1.8155746e+29 joules or 5-C
I you divide it by 2 it would be High 6-A

Anyways as I said I don't think any are really usable since it is not only vague (the clouds not only lack a uniform circular split used in the previously mentioned calc but There's no evidence they even were effected) but is also a massive power outlier from the WoG

I was talking about Godzilla, in general. My point is why it an outlier?

Not only is that a different Godzilla, the feat in questioned likely didn't even happen. The WoG was pretty explicit with the clash's power. I'll take a hard statement over a vague calc premise any day.

@Nedge Because the different incarnations of godzilla dont scale to each other, each incarnation is subject to its own feats and outliers

Ok lets go with the scale. As I exposed my points before in my 1st Post Godzilla became 2 times stronger than he was in KoM.

Alright, using WoG as a base we have to create a key for Ongoing Godzilla which is stronger than the Kingdom of Monsters one.

Then a Rulers of Earth key, quite stronger than Ongoing. Everything explained on my first Post.

Then in that case Ongoing Godzilla key should be Country level, right?

I mean Ongoing Godzilla is equal to kaiju like SpaceGodzilla (who one shoted Battra and Titanosaurus at same time) or Monster X who (one shoted Mothra, Mothra even in an incapacitate state could hurt Battra).

Then in RoE Godzilla was capable to kill Trilopod-SpaceGodzilla who is quite stronger than SpaceGodzilla. This is Country level too.

I have to ask, do the upgrades account that Godzilla only contributed half the energy for the attack?

Yes, that info is already on the profile mate.

is confirmed by WoG to have contained more than the total energy of the 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake , translating to a minimum of 4.78 teratons for each monster)

Now SpaceGodzilla stomped Battra who was 4.78 teratons and Titanosaurus a kaiju with equal terms that fought Rodan.

Which makes SpaceGodzilla, Godzilla and Monster X be into 6-B

N-nani said:
I'd say ongoing is potentially country lvl
Fitting inbetween the other two
Yeah, exactly Godzilla fought SpaceGodzilla and Monster X at same time and tanked an explosion created by the energy of the 3.

That is for sure Country lvl

Back