• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ike vs Kevin Levin

At his peak Ike is considdered the greatest swordsman of his continent, the greatest testiment of his skill probably comming from defeating Zelgius (technically twice, but the first time doesn't count because Zelgius let him win that time).

Can you compare his sword skills to any particular character in ben 10 such as D.r George with Ascolon or as good as Sunder with his power axe if want to

I'd probably put him above Sunder in terms of raw skill (tho he isn't quite as versitile in terms of weaponry since he only uses swords and axes), but i doubt he's near George's level given how that guy should have several centuries of experience.

I'm thinking Ike is gonna overpower Kevin in the beginning but due to Kevin's regen (of cut off body parts) he should be able to hang in there and use his secret weapon: a piece of Taydenite he keeps in his jacket. And then Kevin can absorb and use that to cut Ike's sword in half which severely limits Ike's options.

Back