• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ilia Amitola (RWBY) vs Hikage (SK) (Grace)

All Senrans' starting move is changing the location via Shinobi Barrier so that they have the homefield advantage and so that the setting benefits their fighting style.

Beyond that since they start several tens of meters away she'd likely start with the extendo-blade she has.

Ecstasy Amphetamine said:
Well that ain't a vote, I'm not sure if Hikage having the versatility and AP advantage is enough tbh
With her Status Effect Inducement, the way it works is she actually has to hit her opponent with her knife and they get inflicted with a poison effect. Ilia's Aura should protect against that as long as it's up.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Unrelated question, does anyone in SK resist fear manipulation?
Not Fear Manip specifically, though Miyabi does have pretty decent Mind Manip resistance.

I'm inclined to say Ilia has a slight edge in skill. Mostly cuz Hikage doesn't have any real non-gameplay fights to display how she is in combat.

I'll vote incon. I feel like Hikage's homefield advantage and AP advantage vs Ilia's aura and minor skill advantage would cancel out. This match seems pretty close.

I feel like while it will be close mostly, I kinda feel Hikahe will get desperate and use her fury mode, which will heavily shift the fight into her favor, as Illia will be barely stronger then her durabilty but Hikage will be 3.5x stronger

They very rarely use Frantic Mode, like across all game story modes and anime they've only used it once in an OVA as far as I can remember.

And Hikage is virtually emotionless so her getting desperate would probably be less likely

Looks a inconclusive match from what I read here and on the profiles so incon FRA

Back