• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll adapt to your adaptation - Tatsumi vs Luck

Tatsumi reactive evolutions almost everything Luck can do and has a solid AP advantage, so Im wondering what else Luck can do

Schnee One said:
Tatsumi reactive evolutions almost everything Luck can do and has a solid AP advantage, so Im wondering what else Luck can do
RPL and speed blitz as usual

What's the exact AP of Luck, I know Tats is stronger since he's a + and quite high into it

That's it? That's about a 3.72x AP gap

A 4x AP gap plus incredibly good lightning resistance makes me think Tats takes this of Luck doesn't have other offensive options

Because he was faster and adapting to his speed. Couldn't get a scratch, though he got a compliment on his fighting abilities and senses. And that was his weaker form, here he is after possession of elf so he is above 1.45 megaton feat by good margin (if I remember right) and his lightning amps just boost his attack power and greatly boost his speed so only projectiles don't work on Tatsumi.

How fast is Tatsumi's? Because Luck's is fast enough to constantly get stomped by Vetto, then completely evade each and every one of his attacks. Also uhh, scaling to Patry and those comparable, everyone should have a passive force field of just sheer dense mana.

Tatsumi scales to 5.4 megatons by standing so that's not too big of an issue if he's above.

He gets one shotted by Budo and then is immune to the attack afterwards

Then again, how good are the speed amps, Tats has Precog

Schnee One said:
I ask how much faster, not his base speed
He has 3 speed amps. One with reinforcement Magic, one with Thundergod boots and one with Thundergod Armor (This one allows him to blitz people who could keep up with him previously). He also has another version of Thundergod Armor that is even faster but he only did it in Elf form, though I don't think he lost the ability to use it

No, when was this a thing, they're superior to their Equalized Speed.

Why would a character be faster then their unequalized speed when speed between the two is Equal.

As for his strength, That's the same thing: base < Reinforcement Magic < Thunder God's Gloves < Thundergod Armor < Thundergod Armor 2

Yeah speed amps in speed equalized matches only boost them according to their equalized speed. So if a person has a 2x speed amp, they become 2x faster than their equalized speed.

So both keep adapting, but Luck somewhat adapted to a Low 7-B guy with far more experience, to the point where he could at least get a compliment and blitz him few times, and this Luck is far superior to his 7-C self

He also should have much more battle skill, maneuverability and mobility (Luck has True Flight and is greatly agile). His stamina also deserves some credit as he shrugs off being in near-death state.

Luck's speed amps always allow him to blitz a faster opponent, and he already fought a guy with precog who had many troubles to keep up with him, and he also has 4 stages of power amps. Tatsumi resists electricity but that would only make ranged attack useless.

Tatsumi is my man, but Luck gets my vote regardless.

Anyway

Tatsumi is already almost 4x stronger, and can make himself even more durablebwith his RE and is resistant to electricity higher then Luck can produce, so Luck is not doing much damage to him to begin with.

Tatsumi from there can either outlast through stamina or simply outclass him in CQC when his Amps end

What other win cons does Luck have

>when his amps end

Welp... They were never shown to be naturally turned off.

Tatsumi's RE is listed as "limited" so I guess it's not godlike.

Outlasting Luck in stamina? Well, bad news, Luck's stamina is completely ridiculous. He was never shown to be even a bit tired in entire series, even in near death state.

Yeah, and Luck is already 4x weaker without it and he's immune to his lightning, so does it even need to be?

So Luck can have his Amps on forever, yet turns them off for some reason, that doesn't make sense but okay

Neither is any character in AGK, even people who fought for literally days on end, that's really not that impressive

I think it's an inconclusive match.

Tatsumi has a 4× AP but Luck has RPL'd a character more than 4 times stronger, Luck also has several AP amps and has the speed advantage with speed amps.

Stamina-wise, Luck overcame the effects of a weakening spell (this spell was decreasing Luck's physical abilities until he dies), he even became stronger than before he got hit by it.

Back