• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'LL RIP YOUR MEP! (The Entity (SS) vs Alela stardust) [GRACE]

Javenplayz253

He/Him
"This is the last I saw him..."
The Tempest deity said looking around
"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"HUH?"
Alela said as she looked up
"Mep!"
"Who are you?"
"Mep!

• Entity is 4-A, Alela is 5-B
  • Battle Takes Place at Entity's Pocket land (There's breathable oxygen)
  • Alela is on the moon whilst Entity is near the earth
  • Speed is equal
  • Battle music
"Mep!":

"MY favorite food is Pocket dimensions": 3

"I'M A POKÉMON
MASTER!" (INCON):

Last edited:
Alela starts by activating the Tempest Aura as well as generating Tempest Ultrabolts as a defensive preparation. Once the aura is activated, Entity will feel an innate and deep fear which strikes the soul, and he’ll be forced to believe that he’s fighting a God which transcends his mind. His vision will become glitchy and distorted like a slenderman game and Alela will sound and feel like she’s omnipresent around him, but he won’t experience the part of the aura which causes others to want to off themselves because Alela isn’t mad/doesn’t hate him

Alela starts by activating the Tempest Aura as well as generating Tempest Ultrabolts as a defensive preparation. Once the aura is activated, Entity will feel an innate and deep fear which strikes the soul, and he’ll be forced to believe that he’s fighting a God which transcends his mind. His vision will become glitchy and distorted like a slenderman game and Alela will sound and feel like she’s omnipresent around him, but he won’t experience the part of the aura which causes others to want to off themselves because Alela isn’t mad/doesn’t hate him
Hahahaha! He's just gonna be like:
:| bruh
In a panic I believe it'll head back in time and try to atleast see what it can do. Aka it'll start by lifting some moons around him and cover himself with those to feel some protection from said god, or atleast do that if he can't go back

Hahahaha! He's just gonna be like:
:| bruh
In a panic I believe it'll head back in time and try to atleast see what it can do. Aka it'll start by lifting some moons around him and cover himself with those to feel some protection from said god, or atleast do that if he can't go back
Even if he tries to attack from back in time or whatever, the Tempest Soul would be aware of it and move Alela around until she’s safe. It’s very aware of any changes in time or attempts to manipulate time, and can move Alela around even in stopped/rewinding time so the only extent he’ll be able to use it for is planning

Tempest Ultrabolts can devour an earth size pocket dimension in 2 seconds so I imagine moon sized objects would be destroyed in a single short streak

Even if he tries to attack from back in time or whatever, the Tempest Soul would be aware of it and move Alela around until she’s safe. It’s very aware of any changes in time or attempts to manipulate time, and can move Alela around even in stopped/rewinding time so the only extent he’ll be able to use it for is planning

Tempest Ultrabolts can devour an earth size pocket dimension in 2 seconds so I imagine moon sized objects would be destroyed in a single short streak
Entity would just make a Forcefield via spatial manipulation to protect itself and start snapping (trying to turn Alela into stone)

Entity would just make a Forcefield via spatial manipulation to protect itself and start snapping (trying to turn Alela into stone)
Tempest Aura can mostly block reality warping and the effects that come with it, petrification and other effects like that would either be outright negated or just VERY slow. Leaning on it just being slow since Alela hasn’t been shown (yet) directly negating petrification itself, but she has done it for similar stuff

A basic spatial manipulation forcefield like this would be actual fodder for her 🗿 Tempest Ultrabolts no-diff space based shields from Kyofu Stardust, who can literally make a spatial barrier which walls himself off from the current universe he’s in. And even on top of that, he can basically make himself completely impervious to damage through spatial manipulation shields (and can even stack them) and Ultrabolts still just eat the shields. Other things such as literally creating spatial blockages between himself and Alela don’t work either.

Tempest Aura can mostly block reality warping and the effects that come with it, petrification and other effects like that would either be outright negated or just VERY slow. Leaning on it just being slow since Alela hasn’t been shown (yet) directly negating petrification itself, but she has done it for similar stuff

A basic spatial manipulation forcefield like this would be actual fodder for her 🗿 Tempest Ultrabolts no-diff space based shields from Kyofu Stardust, who can literally make a spatial barrier which walls himself off from the current universe he’s in. And even on top of that, he can basically make himself completely impervious to damage through spatial manipulation shields (and can even stack them) and Ultrabolts still just eat the shields. Other things such as literally creating spatial blockages between himself and Alela don’t work either.
I think Entity could restrain Alela with his TK (hopefully) and keep her in place like that and freeze time to stop her and guess what She'll do next.

I think Entity could restrain Alela with his TK (hopefully) and keep her in place like that and freeze time to stop her and guess what She'll do next.
TK should work initially, and normally combined with time stop would be really good but because the Tempest Soul itself would still be entirely aware it'll have time for this:
  • Tempest Revolution: Due to the Tempest Deity's purpose, the Tempest Soul is capable of evolving to battle against highly unique abilities. The Soul can force Alela into a higher state of battle by building up a nearly instant resistance to powerful enemy effects and scales her abilities higher in order to eventually overpower someone who can resist her effects, with this being even quicker depending on how powerful the defenses are. This is also a defensive ability which prevents others from doing the same thing to her and also blocking enemies from negating the Deity's defenses and resistances.
I imagine she should build up a telekinesis resistance pretty fast based on this, I wonder if Entity could take advantage before it happens

TK should work initially, and normally combined with time stop would be really good but because the Tempest Soul itself would still be entirely aware it'll have time for this:
  • Tempest Revolution: Due to the Tempest Deity's purpose, the Tempest Soul is capable of evolving to battle against highly unique abilities. The Soul can force Alela into a higher state of battle by building up a nearly instant resistance to powerful enemy effects and scales her abilities higher in order to eventually overpower someone who can resist her effects, with this being even quicker depending on how powerful the defenses are. This is also a defensive ability which prevents others from doing the same thing to her and also blocking enemies from negating the Deity's defenses and resistances.
I imagine she should build up a telekinesis resistance pretty fast based on this, I wonder if Entity could take advantage before it happens
I should note that this mostly applies if Alela is at risk of death, so Entity could avoid Alela getting stronger if he plays it right, but if he uses telekinesis in a deadly way it would kick in

I should note that this mostly applies if Alela is at risk of death, so Entity could avoid Alela getting stronger if he plays it right, but if he uses telekinesis in a deadly way it would kick in
Kinda same with Entity buttttt he manifests away from the battle resulting a win for Alela (when she tries to land a lethal blow on him when he's nearly down for the count),
Also he won't use it in a deadly way he'd want to respect the god and restrain it.
He'll time stop if she gets out he's very afraid of her :(

Kinda same with Entity buttttt he manifests away from the battle resulting a win for Alela (when she tries to land a lethal blow on him when he's nearly down for the count),
Also he won't use it in a deadly way he'd want to respect the god and restrain it.

He'll time stop if she gets out he's very afraid of her :(
Well considering the LS difference Alela probably wouldn’t be going anywhere. However, Tempest Ultrabolts would still be able to move freely, and she’d still be able to shoot lightning from her body in general.

I already discussed what time stop does with Alela and the Tempest Soul. He can move Alela if anything bad may happen.

Btw, would TK still work if Alela turned into a lightning bolt?

If so Entity will just send them to another Realm
The Ultrabolts sort of have a bit of their own intelligence due to their passive nature. The Tempest Soul can command them remotely as well, and combined with their range, honestly, I’m not sure if sending them to another realm is actually gonna work for longer than a few moments.

Observe, from Alela’s range section: Tempest Ultrabolts have the ability to reach both inside of and outside of pocket realms an enemy may be hiding in or attempting to trap her in, and are able to reach Kyofu no matter how much forced distance he creates between himself and Alela, including his ability to completely wall himself off of the same plane Alela is located in by generating space all around him, essentially placing himself in a new universe despite being located within a very contained space. The Tempest Soul explained that the Ultrabolts, as a force of pure judgement, are designed so that no potential enemy is able to flee from her wrath, including against potential Demons who would be able to travel across space for 'impossible' distance, surpassing universal walls to seclude themselves within alternate universe parallel to hers.

The Ultrabolts sort of have a bit of their own intelligence due to their passive nature. The Tempest Soul can command them remotely as well, and combined with their range, honestly, I’m not sure if sending them to another realm is actually gonna work for longer than a few moments.

Observe, from Alela’s range section: Tempest Ultrabolts have the ability to reach both inside of and outside of pocket realms an enemy may be hiding in or attempting to trap her in, and are able to reach Kyofu no matter how much forced distance he creates between himself and Alela, including his ability to completely wall himself off of the same plane Alela is located in by generating space all around him, essentially placing himself in a new universe despite being located within a very contained space. The Tempest Soul explained that the Ultrabolts, as a force of pure judgement, are designed so that no potential enemy is able to flee from her wrath, including against potential Demons who would be able to travel across space for 'impossible' distance, surpassing universal walls to seclude themselves within alternate universe parallel to hers.
The Entity will start bursting in tears by now use arms to catch the bolts and just fling itself away from Alela

The Entity will start bursting in tears by now use arms to catch the bolts and just fling itself away from Alela
The bolts may just start eating him if his arms touch them 🗿 does he have other methods to divert them? TK wouldn’t exactly work for it. Maybe if he has a pretty creative method involving telekinesis though…

On the other hand, his sheer size means it’ll take a while for him to be beaten if the bolts make contact, but once the process of the ultrabolts starts it’s extremely difficult to get them to stop. They are able to follow teleportation and similar escape methods.

The bolts may just start eating him if his arms touch them 🗿 does he have other methods to divert them? TK wouldn’t exactly work for it. Maybe if he has a pretty creative method involving telekinesis though…

On the other hand, his sheer size means it’ll take a while for him to be beaten if the bolts make contact, but once the process of the ultrabolts starts it’s extremely difficult to get them to stop. They are able to follow teleportation and similar escape methods.
Oh no your mistaken the arms are detached from his body hell he never had arms in the first place, he can just summon them.

Oh no your mistaken the arms are detached from his body he'll he never hasld arms in the first place, he can just summon them.
They’ll be eaten all the same, how many can he summon? Alela most likely isnt gonna run out low on stamina at all, so they’ll keep on coming until she’s either let go, the tempest soul finally has enough of Alela being frozen (and reactive evos to get her out)

They’ll be eaten all the same, how many can he summon? Alela most likely isnt gonna run out low on stamina at all, so they’ll keep on coming until she’s either let go, the tempest soul finally has enough of Alela being frozen (and reactive evos to get her out)
There'd be 50 I say

He'll continue spamming them till' Alela is fully petrified
In that case, Tempest Soul is gonna react sooner rather than later and help bust Alela out of the TK hold. The strategy the Entity is taking right now is too risky for the soul to be comfortable. Alela’s battle intelligence, thanks to the Tempest Soul, is far beyond the entity’s so she’s gonna be aware of exactly what he’s doing pretty fast

In that case, Tempest Soul is gonna react sooner rather than later and help bust Alela out of the TK hold. The strategy the Entity is taking right now is too risky for the soul to be comfortable. Alela’s battle intelligence, thanks to the Tempest Soul, is far beyond the entity’s so she’s gonna be aware of exactly what he’s doing pretty fast
What if Entity just yoinks Tempest soul?

What if Entity just yoinks Tempest soul?
Then this happens:
  • Tempest Retribution: This occurs only if someone attempts to attack the Tempest Soul directly. As a result, the Tempest Soul commits retribution on those who dare attempt to stop it. To do so, transfers all attempts towards it directly back into the enemy soul, then unleashes horrible paralysis over said soul, then striking them down with 100 times stronger than Alela Volt attacks with the intent being to erase the enemy body and soul altogether. This isn't its only method of retribution, but it is usually the first thing it will try.

Ohhhh
He's 4-A he... wait a minute...
HOL' UP!
He would get affected is it lethal?
He wouldn’t be affected by the retribution lightning which is just 100 times stronger than Alela’s base (which would make it 5-A) but the tempest soul also transfers the intended effect to the enemy soul, so entity’s so would end up yoinked instead, so the 4-A statline doesn’t help much there

He wouldn’t be affected by the retribution lightning which is just 100 times stronger than Alela’s base (which would make it 5-A) but the tempest soul also transfers the intended effect to the enemy soul, so entity’s so would end up yoinked instead, so the 4-A statline doesn’t help much there
Then he'll just... demanifest from there

Back