• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Eren Illuso's stand

I should note that we have no idea if it can remove abilities inherent to the combatant as Illuso's only fight we've seen was against stand users. It is implied that weapons may be disabled but it likely won't stop 15's abilities or just punching his face in (ok, so the stand itself may help him, but . AP gap and time powers sooo...)

Fifteen would have to rely on raw physical combat experience, since his sword would be unusable in the Mirror World. I have no idea how good or bad he is at unarmed combat, since we haven't seen him use Environmental Exploitation the way Subject Zero does. Man in the mirror also stops Fifteen from killing Illuso easily, but it still takes only one solid hit to take him down. I think I'll go with Illuso here, since we don't know if Fifteen can rewind himself out of the mirror. I think Illuso reliably gets Fifteen in the mirror world, and then leaves him there, where he will go into withdrawal.

For these reasons, I vote for Illuso

Why would Fifteen not be able to Rewind out of the mirror?

MrKerf said:
Can't 15 like... see the future to avoid being pulled into mirror world?
Just cuz he sees it coming doesn't mean he can stop it. Sure, he can avoid all reflections, but that is very unlikely when Illuso can move mirror shards around

Back