• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm always the best (Funtime Foxy vs Roxanne)

So enquiring, Roxy's 9-B is likely to be baseline, and I reckon Foxy's 9-B is either stompishly above that, or stompishly below, given how that revision pans out :V

And doesn't he also have pseudo-regen? Considering it's also his thing to tear himself apart and put himself back together
i.

how in ***** name has no one said this? he literally puts himself together nigh instantly once he puts himself in the office. though you could argue that foxy doesn't pull himself apart dangerously, and rather took himself apart in a way where he can easily place the pieces back together like a lego set.

glamrock endoskeletons are heavier and bulkier, not to mention Roxy has that weird jump thing (not as weird as Roxy’s but I think it puts her at an advantage).

glamrock endoskeletons are heavier and bulkier, not to mention Roxy has that weird jump thing (not as weird as Roxy’s but I think it puts her at an advantage).
that lunge is an attack, theres nothing saying that roxy lunging gives her an advantage except for maybe speed. foxy still has a weapon.

also, they aren't that bulky as you're saying. the funtime animatronics are the most bulky of the fnaf characters, being basically the largest ones out of them. they should be noticeably smaller than the funtime animatronics, making them basically equal.

that lunge is an attack, theres nothing saying that roxy lunging gives her an advantage except for maybe speed. foxy still has a weapon.

also, they aren't that bulky as you're saying. the funtime animatronics are the most bulky of the fnaf characters, being basically the largest ones out of them. they should be noticeably smaller than the funtime animatronics, making them basically equal.
I still would say Roxy has the advantage due to not being made out of fabric and she doesn’t have an endoskeleton that has... idk about a 3 inch diameter radius along the ”Spine”?

Ok, now we have something diferent, this version of foxy unfortunetly don't have a hook, giving a disavantage to It again, trough It's ap seens to be base line

Funtime scales to Baby who gets her scaling through Mangle who gets their scaling from foxy...

...So nothing's changed and the FANF revisions/cleanups are desperately needed. The feats being used are either a bunch of uncalced ones or ones that are being called into question.

Trough this is true, It has a bunch of upscaling until getting into the funtimes, that not only up scale, they are also made to kill humans, what would logically means their AP is much higher, and notmaly this is used as a "base line" justification

Trough this is true, It has a bunch of upscaling until getting into the funtimes, that not only up scale, they are also made to kill humans, what would logically means their AP is much higher, and notmaly this is used as a "base line" justification
Killing humans is ballparking 9-C normally.

The feats they're upscaling from are the ones called in question, and might only be 9-C to start with.

And we're working with other feats with for judging Security Breach are just eyeballed.

This fight, and the current state of FNAF, seem like a disaster. I don't think this fight goes anywhere because I don't even know where we're supposed to start making calls. No one has a clear AP anymore it seems like.

Killing humans is ballparking 9-C normally.

The feats they're upscaling from are the ones called in question, and might only be 9-C to start with.

And we're working with other feats with for judging Security Breach are just eyeballed.

This fight, and the current state of FNAF, seem like a disaster. I don't think this fight goes anywhere because I don't even know where we're supposed to start making calls. No one has a clear AP anymore it seems like.
Roxane scaling to gator snaping chains seens like the only consistent AP here...

isn't funtime foxy like... 4 times more bulkier than the other foxy? most of your points relied on the fact that og foxy was thin as a stick.
Also think of how much more advanced Roxanne is in comparison and the feat Monty has shown to which Roxy should be comparative to.

Also think of how much more advanced Roxanne is in comparison and the feat Monty has shown to which Roxy should be comparative to.
except for the fact that the funtime animatronics are literally the most advanced characters in the series, hell, the Glamrock animatronics literally steal off them and use funtime animatronic tech (freddy opening his chest, just so happen to being able to fit children in there.) William built animatronics that Freddy's WISHED they could build, and they almost copy his homework well, but nearly enough for them to built something superior to afton's tech.

Funtime foxy has to be bigger than roxanne (freddy is the tallest out of them all if im not mistaken, and you are up to his waist, meaning the glamrock animatroincs are ATLEAST the size of an adult human being, maybe a bit taller) Funtime foxy is FAR, FAR bigger than that, meaning not only does foxy have a size advantage, but a technological advantage too. hell its not like Roxy could rip foxy apart, LOOK AT THEIR DAMN ENDOSKELETON. they're made of many, many tubes that interlock with each other to a point where its more going to be untangling a xbox controller than it is ripping them apart. unfortunately, freddy's DIDN'T copy their endoskeleton, meaning its going to be easier for foxy to rip apart roxy than it is roxy to rip apart foxy.

except for the fact that the funtime animatronics are literally the most advanced characters in the series, hell, the Glamrock animatronics literally steal off them and use funtime animatronic tech (freddy opening his chest, just so happen to being able to fit children in there.) William built animatronics that Freddy's WISHED they could build, and they almost copy his homework well, but nearly enough for them to built something superior to afton's tech.

Funtime foxy has to be bigger than roxanne (freddy is the tallest out of them all if im not mistaken, and you are up to his waist, meaning the glamrock animatroincs are ATLEAST the size of an adult human being, maybe a bit taller) Funtime foxy is FAR, FAR bigger than that, meaning not only does foxy have a size advantage, but a technological advantage too. hell its not like Roxy could rip foxy apart, LOOK AT THEIR DAMN ENDOSKELETON. they're made of many, many tubes that interlock with each other to a point where its more going to be untangling a xbox controller than it is ripping them apart. unfortunately, freddy's DIDN'T copy their endoskeleton, meaning its going to be easier for foxy to rip apart roxy than it is roxy to rip apart foxy.
So you are saing that the funtimes should Up scale from the Glamrocks?

they already should have been stronger due to the sheer size differences between them and the other characters. they're built as the bulkiest mfers.
Except Funtime Foxy is only 5'9, meaning they'd really be just even height. Roxy might actually even be taller, considering she almost reaches up to G. Freddy, who's nearly as tall as an average door frame.

Except Funtime Foxy is only 5'9, meaning they'd really be just even height. Roxy might actually even be taller, considering she almost reaches up to G. Freddy, who's nearly as tall as an average door frame.
Nah, Roxy is fairly noticeably shorter than Freddy, though it's hard to get an exact considering the pose Roxy is always in, the beginning cutscene shows her being pretty noticeably shorter.

My point still stands; F. Foxy is no way bigger or taller than Roxy, as she's still above GlamFreddy's shoulder if you compare both of their models.

I feel like having this thread closed for the mean time, since FNAF's undergoing a downgrade (and the SB animatronics might get some calcs at some point but idk)

hot take, she has the worst desing of all the glamrocks
Monty's got that sigma male energy
Wrong in every sense, sir
death-threats.gif

Back