• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm sorry, the community you remembered has been long gone along with Tabbender and Iamthebreadman32, Nobody cares about anything in this wikia but Godmodes, Im sorry, a huge drama between Logan Paul and Mayron ruined this entire wiki right after Alex took a break, Nothings the same as before

Uselessnoob245 said:
No, I'm sorry, the community you remembered has been long gone along with Tabbender and Iamthebreadman32, Nobody cares about anything in this wikia but Godmodes, Im sorry, a huge drama between Logan Paul and Mayron ruined this entire wiki right after Alex took a break, Nothings the same as before
Gee whiz bro, don't bombard the guy with all that information in 2 seconds.

Crabwhale said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Jeez, I was just helping out, he wouldn't understand the new arc of this community

I was part of the wiki when there was still an Elvis Adica, Maxwellfish, breadman, worlds saddest raisin box, hop, and the real cal howard. I have a lot of wiki pages that you might not even know are mine. I hadn't been online for for more than half a year before I logged on yesterday.

Crabwhale said:
Why? Life stuff or did you just get bored?
Both. When Breadman left Alexcar became inactive and then worlds saddest raisin box became inactive (I personally know raisin). I became inactive because literally nothing was happening on the wiki and my family feels obligated to help FASM (Finnish Aerican socioty of Midwest) so I was also busy. I was going too come back but I lost my wikia password.

Anybody here wondering I made pages such as Sponge Tod, Less than -9000 yamcha, Not Applicable, Paul the Amber after the nerf and other Alecxar and breadman endorsed favorites.

Godmodes have dominated this Wiki ever since you left, Nobody cares about joke profiles and cares about Godmodes, Copetan, Jullian those admins also have left. Godmodes are generall OC and try to make them the most powerful character, like 0.0000000000000000001% of my power and I soloed everyone.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Crabwhale said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Jeez, I was just helping out, he wouldn't understand the new arc of this community
Damn. Actually, I never cared for Tabbender though. Logan Paul sucks and who is Mayron?

Uselessnoob245 said:
Godmodes have dominated this Wiki ever since you left, Nobody cares about joke profiles and cares about Godmodes, Copetan, Jullian those admins also have left. Godmodes are generall OC and try to make them the most powerful character, like 0.0000000000000000001% of my power and I soloed everyone.
I think that this wiki might be too far gone. I remember the days of Old Spice joke profiles and joke profiles in general. I mean for God's sake its called joke battles wiki.

I think one of the worst turns of the wiki was when people where trying to make characters that can beat alex's joke profiles. People didn't realize that ALEX'S GOD PROFILE WAS A PROFILE MAKING FUN OF GOD PROFILES.

I think I'm the only one from the Alex and bread era that didn't become a moderator (nor do I want to now). I swear those other guys were on from like 2:00 am to 11:00 pm. I could never keep up with them. The highest I ever was on this wiki was like #10 before everybody hit lucky piano manipulation.

Paul Van De Amber said:
I think one of the worst turns of the wiki was when people where trying to make characters that can beat alex's joke profiles. People didn't realize that ALEX'S GOD PROFILE WAS A PROFILE MAKING FUN OF GOD PROFILES.
One of the worst turns was yellowpig10 adding Mayron and MLPLover2011 (the return) to logan pauls notable victories. Logan Paul was made after an april fools joke that Ryukama is leaving and joining Logang. That was when Alex went unactive for a long period, It was the worst turn on this wiki of all of them, an edit war started and sparked many Low quality godmodes.

Paul Van De Amber said:
I think I'm the only one from the Alex and bread era that didn't become a moderator (nor do I want to now). I swear those other guys were on from like 2:00 am to 11:00 pm. I could never keep up with them. The highest I ever was on this wiki was like #10 before everybody hit lucky piano manipulation.
Umm, I always stay late like at 5AM in the morning and at 11PM I go on my computer

Maybe we should try to ressurect some old wiki users to become admins and put a stop to the god mode profiles. I bet Ryukama doesn't like what has become of this wiki and he still uses it.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Paul Van De Amber said:
Maybe we should try to ressurect some old wiki users to become admins and put a stop to the god mode profiles. I bet Ryukama doesn't like what has become of this wiki and he still uses it.
https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:The_Most_Powerful_Character_On_This_Wiki
My God, what has everybody done? Is there anybody on this wiki that has been on here before 2016? Like what happened to the old admins? The old users? The anything? I might have to create a joke battles wiki 2.0.

Useless is being a drama queen. There have been a lot of new pages to the site, new users have come and some have become less active. However the site is still running just fine and I'm sure there is a lot of fun that you can have here.

Ryukama said:
Useless is being a drama queen. There have been a lot of new pages to the site, new users have come and some have become less active. However the site is still running just fine and I'm sure there is a lot of fun that you can have here.
Ok thanks everybody. Now I need to find new friends. If you want somebody can close this thread. Just checking to see what I missed and now I know.

Paul Van De Amber said:
Ok thanks everybody. Now I need to find new friends. If you want somebody can close this thread. Just checking to see what I missed and now I know.
I know there's many nice users here. I'm sure you can make some new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back