• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm going to regret this (Sans vs Wolf)

This is probably a mismatch, but **** it

I╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Âa╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âw╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Âe╠Âk╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âo╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Â

Sans vs Wolf (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

9-A Wolf is used

Speed is equalized

Sans is bloodlusted

Both start 20 meters away from eachother

F137259ddfe4d9e392f64b97cd8d05c6bd57a6aa hq
K2- 141b2fd0-fbf0-434c-b881-c7c9a26d582e.v1

Wolf gets slammed to the ground and bones pierce him and the danmaku aka tones of bones come gaster blasters come Wolf soul gets destroyed and cannot ressurect. This might be a mismatch, also Sans has Gravity Manipulation and him slamming people damages their soul so he's screwed.

No you aren't.

Funny how Sans Undertale still manages to suck the life right out of me even though he's a fictional skelington that destroys the souls of fictional little children.

Kyleb79 said:
Wolf gets slammed to the ground and bones pierce him and the danmaku aka tones of bones come gaster blasters come Wolf soul gets destroyed and cannot ressurect. This might be a mismatch, also Sans has Gravity Manipulation and him slamming people damages their soul so he's screwed.
Doesn't Sekiro just

Res?

Doesn't Sekiro just

Res?

How does his Res work again? Can he come back from his soul being destroyed? If he can, then oof

He's never actually had to rez without a soul. Plus, I don't recall anyone in Sekiro being able to attack the soul directly. Ghosts, yes, souls, no.

So soul destruction will probably kill him.

I mean it's not like he can just make a new soul using the Dragon's Blood when it has never shown feats on that level before.

Bumping this displays how sorry you are.

So, again I say, no.

obviously Headless has soul removal due to Japanese folklore therefore making this a stomp on Wolf's favor

Back