• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Leaving the Wikia

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of lately I been really busy outside of the wikia, there are times where I can barely be here due to the ammount of work I had to do (Considering I have to work for 11 hours). Sadly today will be my last day in the wikia that being because first:

I'm going on Vacation and the place that I will be traveling won't have internet nearby

and second after coming back from vacation i'm going to college, I won't be have time to come on online since I will be focusing on my studies.

So yeah i'm leaving as of today.

I want to give a big shoutout and a special thank you to the following:

-The Everlasting (For being my first friend in the Wikia)

- Ryukama (For making me laugh and have fun, that and the roast wars where fun, that and being b0ss)(He is still shameless though)

-
CrossverseCrisis (A fellow PZPTH fan, and a good buddy)

- 697086 (For being Senpai, that and he is a fun guy to be around) (lewdness aside)

-
Thebluedash (For being my Kamen Rider buddie)

- SomebodyData (For being a chill guy)

- LordAizenSama (For being one of the coolest person I know)

- SoyHop (His hopping humor is fun to see)

- Skodwarde The Almighty (He is a pleasant person to talk to despite not knowing him for that long)

- FanofRPG's (Pretty smart guy, that and he is an expert when it comes to DBZ)

- Sheoth (Despite rarely seeing him, from bit's from what I have gattered he is a man with an endless amount kindness)

- AllanTheSaiyan (His roast were hilarious)

- Matt Schroeder ( good buddy, and an Saint Seiya expert)

- SomeDude211 (A fun guy, with nice jokes)

-Antvisma (For being extremely kind and polite)

-Lord Kavpeny (For keeping things in line and for being a cool dude when laid back)

And finally the staff and members of both the JBW and the Vs Battles Wikia.

Thank you so much and I hope to see you guys someday again.

Whenever I have seen you on chat I have always gotten the impression that you were a rather nice person. As I got to know you more I have come to really enjoy your company, find you as someone enjoyable to hang out with and one with which I personally respect.

I am very saddened to see you go, but far happier that you have the opportunity to achieve your dreams. Thank you for the assistence you have given this site (cleaning up pages, reporting rule breaks, etc.) and for personally being a really good friend to me.

Best of wishes man. :)

A-Another one...? *sniff* Now I'm sad :'c

I really do hope to see you again, Falcon. I will miss your dank memes.

Good luck with your studies!

SomebodyData said:
why u do dis ;_;
the feels... THE FEELS.

Sad to see you go, Captain.

But i wish you the best of luck on your future. And hope we can get to chat again whenever you can get on should you be able to do so. ;)

Well this sucks but you go to do what you got to do. Life comes first and i want to wish you good luck in college also enjoy your vacation.

I've requested Copetan to give Falcon an honorary "Retired" tag on her profile. For me it will come and disappear. Is it like this for anyone else?

Wikia changed the way tags are implemented and I want to see if there is some sort of issue with it.

Silly Red.

Falcon kick is a fire type move

Fire is super effective against steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back