• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Implement rules that would ruin VSBW

Title. Put your ideas for rules here that would ruin VSBW, either by making it more toxic or by limiting discussion. You cannot remove existing rules.

My submission: Delete Tier 1 and ban anyone that mentions it

CRTs can only be published by staff members; in order for your idea to be represented, you have to ask an Administrator or a Thread Moderator directly to create a thread for your claims.

Allow Omnipotence
Allow Religions to have profiles
Allow people to calc stack
Allow people to use Energy values and mass to find speed
Make everything that is a "black hole" to be equal to RL black holes.
Allow FTL KE

Allow voting on threads without anyone giving any reason at all.

We already have this. "Voting X FRA"

Maybe I misread things, so guilty me, but I swear users here call other users to vote for specific characters in threads too.
Yeah, but FRA implies someone gave some legit argument. I mean just vote without anyone arguing anything at all. You can vote that Naruto beats The One Above All just because you like him better.

only allow CRTs and Versus threads and no derailing rules but worse. Profile comments not linking and requesting assistance with a battle or crt are now also banned. VSB is ruined

Another rule option is making it so only those with very specific circumstances can scale above baseline 2-A and multipliers don't count...oh wait-

Bringing back Monster Girl Quest verse and its character and allowing every hentai/pr0n works into the wiki.
Allowing food to be on the wiki, so I can finally make a vs thread on who wins, ketchup or mustard?

Making Downgrade CRTs is suddenly not allowed

Tier 0 my favorite characters
11-A your favorite characters
Not debatable.

Back