• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important Notification

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
As some of you may have noticed, earlier today DarkLK stepped down from his position as a bureaucrat.

We greatly appreciate all of his contributions over the years, most notably creating most of the framework of our modern tiering system through sheer vision and ingenuity, and providing many very useful and insightful explanations regarding a variety of issues. This wiki wouldn't be anywhere near as prominent without him.

He will continue to work as a special consultant for our wiki.

On behalf of the VS Battles community, I would like to thank him a lot for all of his help.

Please show him your appreciation below.

DarkLK has done wonderful things for this site, so much that I legit thought he was the founder at first. I can never thank him enough for what he's done.

DarkLK, Hop has not known you very well, but you were a pleasure to speak to and work with, even though it was from time to time. Hop hopes you see this, and wishes you a farewell. We hope you to do well outside and beyond the wiki. Good luck!

He has not left. He is still a consultant.

Though i haven't talked to him much, he has been really helpful to quite a number of things relating to here despite having the ACF wikia to take care of on his end.

He's been especially helpful to me on the JJBA profiles last year and was rather kind enough to give me his thoughts on certain concepts like the human body's chakra and what his thoughts were on "the ultimate evil" and what a profile of God would be like if he was put on here by any chance (yes, i literally asked him these questions a long while back).

So he has my thanks for all those times and now still.

I may not have been here long enough to know him, but DarkLK has my thanks for hard work and making VBW and excellent community along with many others who contributed.

While I have almost never gotten to speak with him, I want to say he has my full respect for contrebuting so much to the wiki.

I only spoke to him once. Wow. Like everyone said, he easily was one of the most influential people on the wikia. I agree with everyone , to say the least. Thank you DarkLK , for making the site evolve well past what it could have been.

I've never spoken to him before but he definitely has my respect as i admire the work he has put to this wiki and especially the tiering system. He definitely deserves praise for his work.

Never spoke to him that much, but he was really, really useful. I mean he made the wikia become much more serious and everything else. He will be missed

thx for helping the wiki become what it is today pretty much everyone said what i already wanted to say^

Your hardwork is very much appreciated. Thanks for being there to fix this place up, from your place as an LK in the dark, or something.

Back