• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Improvements to Kotoamatsukami Uchiha Shisui's range

OK, okay, here I want to discuss the range capacity of Uchiha Shisui's Genjutsu Kotoamatsukami. I wrote this thread a long time ago, but I happened to think about upgrading here. But first, let me remind you that this thread is based on my own logic and observations, agree or not, I really appreciate your opinion.

Firstly, because the range capacity of Genjutsu Kotoamatsukami in the anime is still very minimal, Masashi Kishimoto has never even made a special episode/explaining the range of Genjutsu in this anime/manga series. But on the one hand, I found one scene where I thought Kotoamatsukami's range was extraordinary'. there may even be no limits. This scene occurs when Itachi stops Kabuto's control over him through Edo's tense ninjutsu. by using Shisui's Kotoamatsukami, where he placed Shisui's eyes on the black Crow's eyeballs, and reflected the strongest Genjutsu on him, but on the one hand Kabuto was also affected, their scene is below:

[ https://gyazo.com/8665a918ba09a341e1f08569dba3d02e ]
[ https://gyazo.com/49d8bbbb180676419945d96c62d7cbf4 ]

So in my opinion, Kotoamatsukami Genjutsu is a special Genjutsu, it can even hit someone who is far from sight. and Kotoamatsukami should be able to get a Greater Genjutsu rating, because it can thwart Edo's tense abilities. We know that Edo creatures are immune to Genjutsu, but with Kotoamatsukami Itachi can take back his mind.

So what do you think, if many people agree, I will reorganize and make the thread neater. So I'm waiting for your opinion on this case, thanks.

Back