• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In search for a fair match for Llama

I think Arceus stomp her here, Fate's transcendent god is only for a few minute so it'll won't work, buuuut, Fate's passive powernull is layered so Arceus will probably smash her after her form expire

Arceus has power nullification Nullification. Does Fates power null negate power null Nullification?

It's also isn't fair on Fate since her fate manip which is her bread and butter is useless as Arceus has acausality 4

I mean isn’t her powernull layers in 5D? so it would work still other than that what what decisive power that she had to affect Arceus?

I think we should hold off on Arceus. A lot of people are kinda iffy on bumping his hax to 5D because he upacales

Although if it's accepted then, then passive:
Power null, resistance negation, probability manipulation, Damage Nullification (which would allow him to activate at least 1 non passive move of his), and many more(they're a lot) . But just baseline 5D

Last edited:
What?? We shouldn't make vs threads on characters who literally JUST got upgraded??? Jesus who could have thought it! (Op surely didn't lol)

I mean i think Arceus stomp Fate as her low 1-C form definitely ain't nothing special and she has a time limit, she also wasn't accustomed with raw hth fighting

Kuro's second key or Eden will be a better choice here i think

so Fate's powernull will shut down all of Arceus passives ig? since her own powernull is layered, but what this Arceus has against fate?

It's also isn't fair on Fate since her fate manip which is her bread and butter is useless as Arceus has acausality 4
Isekai at peace Gods' haxes are actually conceptually based or sth like that thanks to how authority works. So not only does Arceus have to resist fate manip(which he already does due to being acau 4), he also has to resist 5D conceptual hax to bypass the effect of her fate thing I suppose

i thought aca type 4 resist conventional fate manip despite them being conceptual?

if it isn't then Fate stomps ironically

Isekai at peace Gods' haxes are actually conceptually based or sth like that thanks to how authority works. So not only does Arceus have to resist fate manip(which he already does due to being acau 4), he also has to resist 5D conceptual hax to bypass the effect of her fate thing I suppose
CM hax is useless here. Unless it's layered. Arceus casually nulls all powers in his verse, including the powers of the CT, of whom could remove the concept of spirit in one reality

CM hax is useless here. Unless it's layered. Arceus casually nulls all powers in his verse, including the powers of the CT, of whom could remove the concept of spirit in one reality
Feats of his powernull nulling type 1 CM at 5D level tho?

Feats of his powernull nulling type 1 CM at 5D level tho?
we don't talk bout feat for Arceus....

But in all honesty, Fate's form is also just a one time appearence so it's not too much difference really
He's a 5D abstract concept , so his hax scale to that unless you have it layered
well Fate's powernull is indeed layered and is at conceptual level since her eye who see fate is from Shiro

well ok then... Just having problems with power nullification able to null things being on a whole different level from what it's ever shown to be capable of
well, Fate's also almost featless as herself tho, but her usual stuff is indeed quite potent

Because if the current assumption is that Arceus cannot use 5D hax then the match can't happen. Tbh this match is leaning too much on having sympathy in Arceus inability to show proof of 5D power

I actually can't believe Fate actually can win this ngl, her form has time limit so all Arceus need is just survive long enough for her form to transpire but Fate's passive layered conceptual powernull couple with her CM type 1 fate manip will be Arceus downfall

it's not something you can vote on. Arceus has no wincons here.
he can wait for her to lose her 5D state as None21 said, but it turns out he actually can't. So, valid wincon for both sides.
This won't get added to the profiles anyway, at least not by me

he can wait for her to lose her 5D state as None21 said, but it turns out he actually can't. So, valid wincon for both sides.
This won't get added to the profiles anyway, at least not by me
nope, if she's basically guaranteed to CM him before it runs out then no, it isn't a wincon

it's not something you can vote on. Arceus has no wincons here.
i can vote and i did vote. What matters is if the match will be allowed on their profiles, which i dont care about. Yall can cope ion really care highkey

i can vote and i did vote. What matters is if the match will be allowed on their profiles, which i dont care about. Yall can cope ion really care highkey
I'm not coping, i ain't the one who made Arceus bottom tier Low 1-C and frankly i dont dabble in anything beyond High 3-A. Yes you can vote but you're basically wasting your time.

Back