• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inazuma eleven power level revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really did not understand what happened to the page of Inazuma Eleve here on this wiki. In the power information of the verse, it is considered several achievements of the characters, but in their profiles the information is not embedded.

First of all, here is said that any character on the Epsilon team has the power to destroy planets with the energy they receive from their uniforms.

Scan: Epsilon's exclusive kit is overflowing with energy, Epsilon's boots have the power to destroy whole planets.

So this is the minimum to put Desarm as At least 5-B and perhaps likely 5-A So in this way, some characters take scale with it, but only a few keys.

Char/Key
Afuro Terumi: Aliea Arc
Kiyama Hiroto
Rococo Urupa
Sei
Suzuno Fuusuke
Midorikawa Ryuuji: Inazuma Japa
Nagumo Haruya
Edgar Valtinas

Can be scaled to minimally 5-B

I'm not too sure about this. The only pointer to 5-B is this one character description scan, and it seems crazy above their actual feats. If there was more support for this I'd probably OK it, but since I don't know anything on the verse I can't comment more than that.

Lol, the Classic is outdated in actual feats. I wasn't really serious during the time I made the Aliea respek thred, but it is sort of legit to an extent.

You'd rely on iffy, in-game canon descriptions with no actual proof or scaling. The best the Anime had was the scenario including Sein and Desuta, or Angels and Devils.

This changes in GO, though. The Generation that people lose their minds and get salty for no real reason other than muh it's bad because it's overpowered.

There, some characters have and face actual superpowers far beyond soccer and hissatsus, including: Real wormholes, spacetime chaos, Moon / Lunar erasure/sealment, mind erasure, Hurricane, Avatar and Soul creation, multiple timelines empowerment, Fusion, aura absorption, low multiversal scale, and so on.

They even play soccer with and against dinosaurs and actual aliens, lmao

GO > Classic, just like Tenma > Endou

All day, every day.

Also, Ares and Orion are straight garbage quality wise and feats wise, the best we got so far is Goujin using Fire Lemonade to knock down a tree outside of a match and Amano creating a crater to move the goalpost. Or Kira Hiroto jumping on Iwato's The Wall, which implies the Hissatsus are concrete/materialized in a way too.

And; Haizaki > Nosaka

(Manga S1 Haizaki and Asuto got better feats and treatment, thing is, the manga is NOT canon)

For the OP: it"s already stated on the profile as an hyperbole.

Anyway, we have 5-C to 2-C dudes with GO.

Yeah, these statements really are some hard hyperbole.

Gemini Storm apparently are powered by a star, Epsilon are planet busters, and then apparently Kiyama has the Ryuusei Blade on par with the energy from the actual Big Bang. And these are all enlgish translated scans that dont attain to their true power.

Desarm in the games was able too create a whirlpool with his strongest solo shot, not bust a planet, so im thinking feats are kind of key here. They also seem pretty exaggerated seeing as these statements are written and based off of football commentary

If anything, we need to get Hakuryuu's hurricane creation feat calced. And then yeah, in Galaxy they all neutralise a black hole and start destroying galaxies, so its fair enough on that front. But i prefer sticking to the original, which we only have a few parts to link it to the Go series powerwise (Shinsuke shooting past Kogure's Whirlwind Force)

>5-C to 2-C Inazuma Eleven GO

Oh...this is good...

As for the original trilogy, the first step would be to calc the whirlwind feat for Desarm, although I have a feeling there are many other things we can make calcs of.

So many instances of tornado creation, but ofc Galaxy has the best overthetop feats so might try and catch up with it again.

I do not hate GO. In fact I enjoyed it.

But how the hell did "we must play football to decide who gets to keep their planet safe from certain destruction" and "we must harness the energy from the football match to create the most powerful weapon in the universe and destroy the black hole" become actual plot points?

I loved the show as a child, but with so much other stuff I want to get into or work on I don't think I'll be revisiting it any time soon

Still happy to help out tho

Same. I left off of the season where it involved Tenma and his team. I even remember the exact episode I left of on, but haven't been able to revisit it because of other stuff, plus not having a site where I can watch the episodes.

Strongest feats are in the Galaxy season tbh, neutralising a black hole and what not, but from the Go Series, a character named Hakuryuu and his move 'White Hurricane', literally created a large hurricane in a matter of seconds, so if anyone wants to calc the energy of that

Orion was hilarious, lmao. It was so bad, but so good... At the same time

It did show Goujin (Fire Lemon guy) using Fire Lemonade to dent/knock down a tree

As for Hakuryuu and WH, it is worth noting that:

White Hurricane (that was his first and weakest one) < White Hurricane (later) < Zero Magnum < Burai Hand (debut) < Burai Hand (CS) < Early-Mid Beta < all the other characters above her, which even includes her lategame self from El Dorado Team 2.0 < TL players < Base Saru

Lmao ikr.

Lets not forget Zanark who quite literally fused himself with a Hurricane and was just dropping everyone.

rip Orion. LOL.

By the way, all main OG Raimon characters directly scale from Reloaded/pre-Ares, which is after the Zeus Match, so all of Aphrodi, Zeus, Teikoku, Kidou, Gouenji, etc feats and scaling are still there, I suppose.

Late/End main Ares characters like Asuto, Haizaki, Nosaka, etc are likely stronger than OG charas from Reloaded/early-mid Ares, if not, their early Orion selves likely are.

GO charas still curbstomp, though.

Damn, so yeah, Galaxy can apparently generate enough 'life energy' to cancel out a black hole that grew to triple the size, and essentially every Earth Eleven character could hold this back and shoot it. Would that be 3-A or something? Idk black holes.

Manga had actual feats, where Death Zone or Overhead Penguin destroyed part of the field, leaving a crater or something, and Asuto did survive a fall.

like, in the very beginning of Ares Manga, which is not "canon", but still..

Galaxy also had Ozrock destroying or sealing the moon, and it scales directly after CS/GO, which had that Hakuryuu feat and more.

And they had like, planet-destroying ships or something, lol (Faram vs Ixal war)

Yup.

I actually think Chrono Stone is still similar power to Galaxy too, just since Kenshins and Miximax weren't allowed in Galaxy so Tenma, Shindou and Tsurugi couldn't use full power

Also Zanakurou's Great Max na Ore could score against Galaxy too (And i doubt its stronger than Super Zanark seeing as he had to tap into that power). We could probably base Clara Jane's Energy and power over the strongest hurricane recorded seeing as it was apparently the most destruuctive force in history too and Zanark legit absorbed it if anything,

But yeah i think someone needs to calc White Hurricane before anything. Its fair to say that Hakuryuu and Shuu's combination shot too was double the power of White Hurricane too (since they weren't holding back and its basically the both of them), which Sangoku of all people stopped with Unassisted Hand.

Yeah, I mean Fran is easily Low 2-C for completely messing with reality and spacetime

But i dont really think the Danball Senki crossover was canon, since it was yknow, a crossover, and fan service for the most part. So Fran, Asta etc can probably have their pages based on it but we cant use that for scaling.

@linkSlayer is canon, this exists within the Akiro Hino game, which is the canon of inazuma eleven.

Its crossover material, and unlike the Gryphons movie, never tied into the story afterwards. All we know is that is was either in the middle of or after Chrono Stone.

Its fair to say non-canon

The canonical material is not part of the animated series nor the manga. And yes the game, the anime chronology is all messy and without many explanations for being a rush spin off. In the official game, there is a great story line, even better than the ogre team at the end of IE 3. Only the game is canon, and this arc too.

Alonik said:
The canonical material is not part of the animated series nor the manga. And yes the game, the anime chronology is all messy and without many explanations for being a rush spin off. In the official game, there is a great story line, even better than the ogre team at the end of IE 3. Only the game is canon, and this arc too.
I have a question, between anime or game, which one come first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back