• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incomplete Arceus vs Giygas

Giygas due to being a formless non-corporeal omnipresent force with greater hax and equivalent power. I'm not even convinced Complete Arceus could win.

Pikachu942 said:
Giygas due to being a formless non-corporeal omnipresent force with greater hax and equivalent power. I'm not even convinced Complete Arceus could win.
I honestly hate copying and pasting so much, but, it's clear enough for Arceus.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed Invulnerability, True Flight, Telekinesis,Telepathy, Transmutation, Energy Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, high-level Reality Manipulation,Space-Time Manipulation, creating the Creation Trio at any given point in time, creating the Lake Trio, Attack Negation (can negate all kinds of attacks using its Plates, making it extremely difficult to even scratch)

Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (overpowered Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina with missing plates) | At least Multi-Universe level (Controls all universes in the Pokemon series, of which there are an unknown amount of diverging timelines and pocket realms.)

Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic+ via power-scaling (overpowered Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina) | Likely Immeasurable (Exists beyond traditional space, time, matter, and concepts of speed. Capable of easily defeating Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina, even when they are at full power)

If the Pokemon and Mother series share the same dimensional concept of time and space, then I'm not certain speed will even be relavent for these two. Their attack potency IS roughly similar. But what kind of hax does Giygas even have over Arceus?

The fact that he's faster (Omnipresent> Sub-Relativistic, remember this thread is on Base Arceus).

Of course, I know you meant Complete Arceus, in which case Giygas is still technically faster (Omnipresent> Likely Immeasurable), an for hax he was basically entirely immune to anything thrown at him during the fight, be it energy or physical attacks, though Arceus has reality warping. In the end, I think it's really close between the two but Giygas wins on being technically faster.

Pikachu942 said:
The fact that he's faster (Omnipresent> Sub-Relativistic, remember this thread is on Base Arceus).
Of course, I know you meant Complete Arceus, in which case Giygas is still technically faster (Omnipresent> Likely Immeasurable), an for hax he was basically entirely immune to anything thrown at him during the fight, be it energy or physical attacks, though Arceus has reality warping. In the end, I think it's really close between the two but Giygas wins on being technically faster.
A technicality does not mean an absolute. And yes, sorry for making it seem like I was thinking about only Complete Arceus. It just depends on the whole implication of the time-space in their respective franchises, when it comes to who's faster.

Back