• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indiana Jones upgrade

I feel as if I could edit his AP and Speed. I could also add one of his hax

Progress is good so far by the way. There's just A LOT of stuff to add for AP and all

I can add that feat where he kicked a man so hard that he was hurled through a window and damages a control console.

Alright I posted my update, but its still not finished. This was just to save progress

@Assembled1801 Check out the page now. This guy is a VERY solid Wall Level Character. Could be higher in durability, but Wall is solid.

Assembled1801 said:
You shoud that durability feat where survived a nucular explosion while he was in the refridgerator.
TBH with the "Higher" mention, I think the fridge feat might be a little too ridiculous and an outlier.

Check out his page. I put him at Supersonic for consistent bullet dodgings (he's straight up said he's dodging them in one of the feats)

Well, while some of those feats are combat/reaction based, the movement ones...definitely would be athletic or peak human (the boulder and the pressure plate ones IMO)

Good. Indy has strength feats too that should be added to lifting and striking.

Pushing/Pulling

Lifting/Throwing

Other

We would just need somebody to find the best feats there (that aren't outliers) and get a number on 'em.

Assembled1801 said:
We can't use a comic book and gif strength feat?
We can use them. I just wouldn't know off hand how good these feats are at the moment. In the meantime, I've noticed Indy has some good agility feats. Could be noted down in the Skills and Abilities. Not sure if we can consider it as acrobatics, but its enough to be noted.

I didn't add them because I wouldn't know which one is the best display of his strength and what level it would be

Back