• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

InFAMOUS discussion thread.

I dunno. One thing's for sure, Cole's lighting storm is far above his normal attacks and his normal punches and stuff would have to scale back. And, bosses probably wouldn't entirely scale to his EOG full potential

Probably

That said let's put this stuff on PTSO's thread

I solemnly swear I will never make that thread

Whoever does, be cursed

But I am making Cole vs All Might

It was more just deemed that Cole having more AP, All Might being on a time limit and rangespam wasn't really unfair

Good Cole doesn't have hax to even stomp with

Toss him in water. Or damage him beyond what his resurrection can bring him back from. Heck, punching out his heart does the trick just fine.

If Cole runs out of electricity to actually reboot his heart with, GG

Yeah well it would get there if anyone would hecking evaluate the calc

just put "center" in the part where it says "left"

ez

Hey, it's me.

I don't know why, but my account was globally disabled across the entire network with no warning or reason. I found out when I was trying to update the inFAMOUS 1 Cole pics.

Also, completely forgot to post this:

inFAMOUS turned 10 years old A couple days ago! A Twitter thread from the guys at SP looking back on all the work they put into the first series

It was pretty interesting to see the prototype inFamous series and characters. The first few versions looked completely different from what we got now, but a couple of the concepts looked pretty interesting.

Also, tons of fans were asking about new games or at least a remaster. Tons of em.

The inFAMOUS fandom is still alive folks

Back