• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS Downgrade Revision

Oh, I forgot, Cole with the RFI CAN stomp the guy who did the feat, but it’s through powernull not so much AP

I think there's an argument for "possibly High 7-A" due to the power growth thing, if that's what we're settling on

If the person is 941 Megatons, upscaling to 1 Gigaton should be fine

How big is the difference in power between the 2 people?

So Armor and Wright for 7A possibly High 7A, High 7A with his strongest attack, while Demons for upscaling the one attack

I used to believe it, but I am beginning to doubt that creating radiation using your own power and absorbing it....Gives you more power. It’s the equivalent of a self charging battery

Common sense is ignored in fiction literally all the time.

Also, That was added without a CRT I noticed and I don’t believe you get physically stronger from just fighting, so I’ll yeet that later.

Common sense is ignored in fiction literally all the time.
in this case it's usually in the favor of being dramatically stronger than they would be with training as opposed to less than .07x

Yeah I think a possibly High 7-A for a .07x growth in power is fine. I mean, if you work out for two months you'll probably get a way higher "increase in power" lol

I'm gonna call someone here who can add this so it doesn't get forgotten about again.

The agreement is that all High 7-A keys should be "7-A, likely High 7-A", while Beast Cole should just be a solid High 7-A without any "likely higher" or "at least" attached, yes?

Glass might be able to help, he is significantly better at editing then I am

Bite force can often be a lot more impactful than the actual weight of the creature and the numbers being big means absolutely nothing in terms of validity.

it can be, but I don't see how calculating one is fine for the other anyway

Even bite strength is dramatically lower than their weight I think Cole generally wrestles with them either way, not just stops them from biting down, so

I mean wrestling with someone doesn't mean you can lift the entirety of them either. It's probably fine enough tho

Bite force can often be a lot more impactful than the actual weight of the creature and the numbers being big means absolutely nothing in terms of validity.

Because you did an exact calculation correctly and got a lower number using the Beast, a much larger creature, and Alden's golem. Also there would be no way to calculate the bite force short of a guess. I also don't believe the devourer is that large based on a calculation that has no evidence of pixel scaling on the images.

The devourer calc was also correct in terms of square cube law, so

Back