• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Rotation High 3-A Downgrade Decision Thread (STAFF ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question, if the downgrade goes through what is the follow-up? There's a lot of people who agree but most of them have different solutions/ideas on how to change the IR.

I'd say the ability gets shifted to Unknown since it seems there is no known set power of it, and such things (Unknown via blank) isn't exactly uncommon, doubly so for JoJos.

Perhaps I could've phrased it better. Clearly it is at least 8-C since it can physically affect the 8-Cs of the verse. The main disagreement is over whether infinite refers to infinite duration or infinite energy in a single impact. Unknown rating removes the need to commit to either without further elaboration.

Maybe Monarch is willing to do so, although some other experienced member is fine as well.

Iapitus and Mr. Bambu might be able to help you with writing a justification.

Something about it being durability negation/hax rather than AP.

I do not think so. You can ask Monarch, Iapitus, and Mr. Bambu to comment here again via their message walls, if you wish.

Sorry. I've been somewhat busy with work and forgot about this.

How does

"Unknow with Tusk Act 4 / Ball Breaker (Infinite Rotation is stated to create infinite rotational energy, but its effects are focused on making something spin forever rather than sheer destructive power)

sound? Any more suggestions are welcome.

No problem. I think that seems fine, but it is probably best to wait for a bit more input.

Sorry, I've been rather inactive for the past few days due to irl stuff, and may be got a while more, but I'll try to at least give some input.

I think the justification should also mention some of the sub abilities of the infinite rotation that come as a result

That's wrong. It's not unknown with Tusk ACT 4, he's clearly 8-C.

It's supposed to be:

"Unknow with Infinite Rotation (Infinite Rotaiton is stated to generate infinite rotational energy, though how this energy is distrubuted (immediately or over time) is left up to speculation)"

And in the notable attacks/techniques we can go through all of the hax the infinite rotation seems to demonstrate.

Unknow with Infinite Rotation (stated to generate infinite rotational energy, but whether this energy just causes the infinite spinning effect or is also applied as direct destructive force is unclear)

How's that?

@Monarch

That seems fine, but you should probably make the adjustment that Iapitus mentioned.

Unknow with Infinite Roration (stated to generate infinite rotational energy, but whether this energy just causes the infinite spinning effect or is also applied as direct destructive force is unclear. Additionally, the attack is primarily hax based and thus bypasses durability, making it difficult to determine its strength)

That seems fine to me. Feel free to apply it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back