• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Speed Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feats of the Demon Realm are backed up though?

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/9bgvQT6RZiG

Mira and Towa are stated to be exist outside the flow of time

http://pm1.narvii.com/6665/10669ff6d14ebdcc660c945cb72879b1363fe8c4_00.jpg

Mira transcends time

Existing outside the flow of time and transcending time is an immeasurable speed feat

^ This goes perfectly with time not being present in the Demon realm. And Chronoa couldn't even affect Mira with her time manipulation abilities.

It's backed up so much. There is nothing that contradicts it. It would just scale to characters stronger than the Demon Gods such as Xeno Goku, Time Breaker Barodck and Chronoa

What are we really discussing anyways. We're only missing the memes for this to become a complete mess already.

The validity of different portrayals of timeles voids. No different than our lightning guidelines or black hole feat rules.

So have we come to a conclusion about the infinite speed parameters, as outlined by Everlasting or otherwise?

Yo everyone, not wanting to butt into the discussion again, but i feel it is necessary to remind the thread that the voting done two threads ago was almost 30 to 4.

Well, thats all i had to say, good luck.

(If this isnt about DBH, why are the topics for this thread, Dragon Ball, Son Goku Xeno, Demigra and Speed???)

So, i have a question... there is a character i have in mind.. that has something similar to the "This illusory holy knight"

should i open a CRT ticket thing and see where to goes?

Is some current or former staff member willing to create a summary of the discussion so far in a new staff forum thread? It would avoid further interruptions.

A "Timeless Voids" explanation page that outlines our official standards might also be useful at this point.

If this isn't about DBH then why was the DBH speed revision thread closed and redirected to this thread? I think I speak for others when I'd like to know what the current consensus is on the DBH speed revision that was going on.

We have to work out what our standards should be in general before we can evaluate individual franchises. My apologies for the inconvenience.

FTW395 said:
If this isn't about DBH then why was the DBH speed revision thread closed and redirected to this thread? I think I speak for others when I'd like to know what the current consensus is on the DBH speed revision that was going on.
Its in stasis.

Standards come before individuals.

Okay. Thank you for the help. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back