• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inkling Vs. Lampent

Not with some ink to turn the flare off, especially considering the AP advantage.

Unless maybe if she explodes by enought damage, but that´s for later.

Does that soul burn reflect a move or the whole passive thing Lampent thing it does? Just curious. I kinda wanna know the whole details about that. I know Pokémon just not enough to accurately tell facts.

Actually no, Lampent can only burn souls of those who have recently died going by its pokedex

Litwick just absorbs life force, Chandelure is the one that burns souls directly, Lampent only burns souls of those who have recently died

Lampent can steal souls at any time, but it only does it to dying people for some reason. Also, dying, not dead.

Ah, alright. Is it intangible though or does that not apply? I don't understand how pokemon work on this wiki I'll be frank. It's pretty weird.

Either way it seems like a pretty good match so far, heh.

So does that mean that the Inkling can't hurt it or are we taking into account something with the ink and stuff? Sorry I thought I'd actually know what I was talking about in this fight

Ghosts types in Pokémon can be harmed by elemental attacks, which ink can fall into.

So with the advantage of having a water type and at most having to worry about maybe burn or paralysis, I don't see a lot of Chandelure's moves being all too effective against the Inkling, that and a huge arsenal of weapons to let them remain at considerable range, I'd say the Inklings would take this, like mid diff

Lampent being hit by elemental attacks is a feat for the Pokemon that use said attacks, not an anti-feat for Lampent's intangibility. Without feats you can't say that the Inkling can hit Lampent

Intangibility doesn't mean much to a pokémon, as they can hit beings like Rotom (made of plasma), Muk (basically liquid) and literal souls/ghosts like pic related:

Ghost Lavender Town RBY

NeoZex6399 said:
Probably because Lampert is getting Low-High regen.
Being knocked out is stil an option.

The 7-B weapons may be allowed if needed.

Its really not...

Not only does Low-High regen allow you to regen from being knocked out, but the Inkling cant even hit Lampent

NeoZex6399 said:
Intangibility doesn't mean much to a pokémon, as they can hit beings like Rotom (made of plasma), Muk (basically liquid) and literal souls/ghosts like pic related:

Back