• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Insert coin to continue - Bayonetta vs I-No (Rematch)

Last thread was closed over a year ago. So being the original and hilarious guy I am i decided to do a rematch between both characters but enough about that let's get to it.

The umbran witch vs The regular time travelling witch

2nd game base Bayonetta vs I-No

SPEED EQUALIZED

Standard Battle Assumptions

Bayonetta is restricted to her weapons and items in the 2nd game.

Victory via DEATH or KO

WHO WINS AND WHY?

I really don't see this being fair honestly....

Time Travel is literally the only thing at her disposal, and Bayo has it too.

Witch time immediately ends the fight along with Bazillions, Shirba and overall plethora of hax that utterly screw I-No over.

I don't want to call hax stomp, but yeah.

Edit: Annnd I forget she has Time Paradox immunity, I-No gets stomped.

Ok, I'll change the rules a bit so that Bayo is restricted to her weapons and items in the 2nd game.

But yeah, Bayo takes this 8/10, I-No can still beat Bayo if she manages to BFR her into the Backyard but Bayo has a lot more ways to win.

Back