• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Intelligence Match

There were 10 students in the class, each previously ranked first in the school they studied at, but these 10 were invited to attend a secret agency invitation to test each student’s intelligence.

Participating characters
1.Kuroba Kaito (Detective Conan)
2.Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)
3.Ayanokouji Kiyotaka (COTE)
4.Osamu Dazai (BSD)
5.Edogawa Ranpo (BSD)
6.Houtaro Oreki (Hyouka)
7.Light Yagami (Death Note)
8.L (Death Note)
9.Senku Ishigami (Dr.Stone)
10.Victorique de Blois (Gosick)

Let’s be a part of that dark agency and evaluate which characters deserve to get ranked 1 to 10

Last edited:
Doesn't it very hard to measure how exaxtly smart these characters are?
Not difficult, we just need to compare the feats of each character. For Edogawa Ranpo, I think he deserves to be in the first place because he can solve a case with a complex answer in a matter of seconds.

This is more a fun and games thread them a VS wiki
I'm sorry, I don't know about it, I haven't followed the vs battle thread for several months and only follow Crt and Q&A. But today I suddenly thought of making this thread, so I didn't think it was more about fun and games

well you can ask the mods to move this thread, but if you think there's a good match between some character then feel free to make it

Way to many variables for a definitive answer. There are many avenue's for intelligence so it'd be nigh impossible to quantify it for such a varied competition. For example, Conan is way smarter than Senku in some ways, but Senku is also more intelligent in other avenues. How do we quantify objectively (or subjectively in a way we can agree) which would be smarter?

I'm sorry, I don't know about it, I haven't followed the vs battle thread for several months and only follow Crt and Q&A. But today I suddenly thought of making this thread, so I didn't think it was more about fun and games
No nees to be Sorry, all of us comite erros

Back