• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Interaction between different types of energies

If it's already in the guidelines, i'm sorry, but I couldn't find it.

How do you treat the interaction between different types of energy?

EXAMPLES:

Can Itachi Uchiha cast a Genjutsu on a One Piece character even though the latter doesn't have Chakra in his body?

Can Goku perceive Ichigo's Reiatsu, or is it treated differently from ki?

According to Standard Battle Assumptions, the Genjutsu would work since Chakra is present in all life forms in Naruto.

I'm pretty sure that it would be equalized for Goku vs Shinigami, but I can't say for certain.

So, Genjutsus are useless against basically everyone besides Naruto characters?

Doesn't that make a lot of their haxes useless?

Also, I think you should write a guideline on how different tipologies of energy interact.

You would still equalize it for the most part. It's the same reason why Force users are allowed to mind hax everyone even though they explicitly can't do it against those cut off from the Force.

RashFaustinho said:
So, Genjutsus are useless against basically everyone besides Naruto characters?
Doesn't that make a lot of their haxes useless?

Also, I think you should write a guideline on how different tipologies of energy interact.

Mangekyo Sharingan and up still work on people who don't have Chakra, but generally you would make it so that all Genjutsu work on people without Chakra

Back