• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
The half-human half-viltrumite superhero Invincible vs the state-of-the-art X-66 fighter jet.

Invincible VS X-66
  • Fight Location: Sahara Desert
  • Starting Distance: 4 Kilometers
  • Beginning of Series Invincible will be used
  • Speed is not equalized
Invincible: 3 (TheRustyOne, XSOULOFCINDERX, AThe1412)
X-66:
Inconclusive:

tOtTubF.jpeg

Last edited:
Invincible's AP/Dura: 649.88 Gigatons of TNT

X-66's AP/Dura: 877.51 Gigatons of TNT

Uncertain what's Invincible's speed is. X-66 scales to 79.57% SoL, which is near the Speed of Light like Invincible is. So I'll assume they're comparable to each other.

The X-66 has a slight advantage of AP and Dura, it also has the advantage of superior range as well. I'm assuming there's only 1 X-66 here.

Invincible's win condition here would be his Lifting Strength. If he can grab the plane the fight ends, as it cannot escape his grasp. The X-66 only has one method of attack and the laser doesn't seem to be capable of firing anywhere but straight.

Mark does have heat resistance, but the profile doesn't explain what level. I know he can withstand atmospheric reentry just fine, but that doesn't compare to the lasers of these jets. Which can burn someone like Shigaraki, who was unbothered by temps of 5000 degrees Celsius.

Though they'd still hurt as they scale above his Dura. However, a big thing to me here is force.

Seven of these lasers combined were strong enough to overpower both Shigaraki and his Near High-End, preventing them from moving. This means they're capable of producing enough force to keep someone with Class P LS down. Meaning the laser of this Jet should completely overpower Mark if it hits him.

Yes it was seven lasers, but Shigaraki is Class P and Mark is Class K, that doesn't matter. Note: Star's strength was not the one keeping him down. She had already removed her enhanced strength rule and was only holding the lasers in place. The thing keeping Shigaraki down was indeed the lasers, they even pinned the Nomu as well.

If the X-66 pilot realizes this, they could keep Mark down with a continuous blast of laser fire.

Now the question, can Mark cross that distance before getting taking down? Mark has better air mobility than the Jets, as he can move freely through space without any thrust like the planes do. Meaning he can avoid the laser's blast from such a distance. Though it'll become harder the closer he gets.

I'll vote for Mark here. His win condition is far more likely and simple compared to the X-66's conditions. The jet's issue here is that the lasers can only be fired in one straight line, which means they'll have to wait until Mark is very close to hit him. However, Mark's sheer toughness and superior endurance will let him outlast the laser.

The lasers can't keep firing for a long time, if they could Star wouldn't have to use Keraunos at all. And that's assume they not only realize they can keep Mark pinned down with the lasers, but also assume they'll be able to hit him at a far enough distance where that doesn't matter.

If Mark is able to avoid getting hit at all or only gets hit when's only Tens of Meters away. He will instantly retaliate on the jet and with his superior air mobility I doubt it'll be able to get a hit on him before he reaches it. I doubt Mark would kill the pilot but he'll without question damage the jet beyond working condition.

Back