• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nejire Chan (MHA) vs Atom Eve (Invincible)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
MHA vs Invincible, seems pretty standard.

Final War Arc Nejire vs Second Resurrection Eve (Her High 6-C rating and Relativistic+ Speed)

Nejire's AP/Dura: 877.51 Gigatons of TNT

Eve's AP/Dura: 649.88 Gigatons of TNT

Starting Distance = 30 meters

Location = Abandoned Nabu Island

Who wins?

Nejire Chan: Mapl3Sy4up, XSOULOFCINDERX, Therefir, AThe1412, (4)

Atom Eve: (0)

Inconclusive: (0)
Vkvel59.png

Last edited:
This is a weird fight because Eve's shields are the only real thing that's stopping her from being one tapped by Nejire's wave motion, so I suppose it's just how long her shield can keep up with it.

Nejire's (on profile) LS is stronger then Eve's (On Profile) LS though I don't know how viable that is given her class K comes from holding back an army of viltrumites, who are all like Class G at least given invincible but idk for now.

So I guess it comes down to whether Nejire can break through Eve's shield and one shot her before she runs out of stamina that wave motion drains.

I'll go with Nejire just for the fact that she one shots Eve if she gets through her shield, which seems like a very likely possibility given her higher AP and Dura

I'm voting for Nejire as well, her Nejire Pikes should be able to eventually break through Eve's shields due to their concentrated piercing damage.

Back