• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How big is Erza AP? Mk 80 should be to an extent superior to Mk 50 that was unharmed by a 8.3 megaton meteor and that took multiple attacks from the Infinity Stones.

That is a, 3.1x Ap advantage going by calcs.

As I said, Mk 80 is superior to 8.3 megatons to an extent, he could reduced damage with shields, resistance to heat and energy absorption. Take into account that Mk 50 Dura was way higher than his AP considering the punishment he go through compared to the damage he peformed.

Is Erza a range spammer? I though she was the type took close combat primarly.

Tony would most definetly rely on range and will only go melee if he is driven to a corner/range is ineffective. In close combat, his main advantages over her superior AP and likely better skill is that he has Class T lifting strength over her Class K, and his Info Analysis that could him an edge like it did to Cap.

Erza prefers close combat yes, but is almost as comfortable with ranged attacks as well; Heavens wheel is one of her got to armours and it's explicitly a ranged armour

Would she stay on range or switch at some point to close combat?

Because, ironically, I see Tony taking advantage of that, with superior LS he can incap her by putting her on a lock, and F.R.I.D.A.Y would come handy if she starts to overwhelm him with swordmanship.

If Tony stays at range and tries to zone her (as he tends to do) and if he's successful in zoning she'll have no choice but to stay at range. But if she can close the gap, she will attempt to do so.

Incapacitating her also isn't bound to work seeing as she has TK and can still summon swords while bound. So if he chooses to go that route he'd need to wrap her up like a Christmas present.

All this is assuming Tony would have complete control of the flow of battle. Erza is versatile to the extent it can be annoying and she can switch her armours at the drop of a hat, even F.R.I.D.A.Y would have issues with someone whose power set changes as quickly as her clothes

Then by all means the fight will eventually come to CQC, I'm right?

He can use his targeting system to take her swords while pounding her in the lock. The gap between Class T and K is between 10,000,000x (Low-end) to 1,000,000,000x (High-end); She ain't escaping from that grip.

Meh, electrical attacks, fire attacks, fly, bunch of projectiles, doesn't look new at all for Stark at this point, plus he can counter those things, absorb her electricty, barrage of missiles to barrage of swords, weapon creation of his own, shields.

Recently, people have been voting for my arguments even when I have not put a vote yet.

It seems that my awesome debating power is finally shining after 2 years here.

It's not escape that's the issue, it's spawning a few hundred swords on top of Stark's head.

He's dealt with a lot of that yes, but all in a single person who's more skilled than him and can switch between all these things at the drop of a hat? No. Plus that's the more base stuff, she has a number of armours that amp stats, so she can further her already present ap advantage, make "speed equalised" irrelevant, amp her defence etc. Not to mention some of these switches means she's changing weapons as well, pole arms, axes, shorter double blades, spears etc.

She'd need to change how she fights to make up for the different weapons, it took FRIDAY a decent amount of time to adapt to Cap and he only used a single weapon with a set combat style. Erza is more skilled than Tony, has a rapidly changing power set, a rapidly changing fighting style going along with her power set and an AP advantage to boot. FRIDAY based on her performance against Cap isn't going to adapt and circumvent all these changes quickly enough and that lost time is going to hurt due to the ap advantage.

I mean, going by the profile, the armors and styles don't even look that different, there is always a pattern with; Armor, slash attacks that works for small and large range, may or may not have an element imbued, may or may not have flight, may or may not have a specific physical boost. I don't see Tony struggling way to much with it as he counters for each.

And honestly, I could make a point about skill, while Erza may have more skill, Tony has far more experience and higher intelligence. I don't know what Erza has faced at this point, but Tony fought (With and against) people that are equally smart or far better fighter for years. And, as said for the third time, the LS gap is a bit too much for Erza that would make plenty of her moveset useless if she is locked.

I find it very doubtful that Erza is more skilled than Tony especially whenever you consider it took the combined forces of Cap and Bucky to overwhelm Tony, both of who outskill Erza any day.

This is also counting the fact that his computer can understand fighting styles in an instant and copy them

Is it of any value that Erza is capable of one shotting people comparable to her such as Neo Minerva with her strongest armors going by her profille?

If not I change my vote to Stark.

Experience? Doubtful, she escaped from slavery when she was about 12 or younger, then proceeded to get a job that required her to fight for a good portion of her life fighting both in her on and off time considering the violent nature of her guild, she's about 20 by X791 I think so that's roughly 8 years of combat experience.

Skill? Doubly doubtful, Cap and Bucky are good combatants but FRIDAY definitely didn't absorb and counter all this information in a snap. Cap and Bucky I feel as though I need to point out trounced Tony skill wise, his primary advantage in that fight was his raw power and versatility advantage and only at the very end did his info analysis save his ass. Also in regards to her weapon change, the robe of Yanyoo (or however the damn thing is spelt) uses a spear, the purgatory armour uses a battle axe, the flight Armor dual blades, Giant armour a spear, piercing a jousting lance, Nakagami a spear, and these are all armour specific, there's no mention of her switching out in base which she can do.

And I never said he couldn't incap via lifting strength, I said he'd need to wrap her up tight due to her TK and sword spawning

OneBleachHurricane said:
Is it of any value that Erza is capable of one shotting people comparable to her such as Neo Minerva with her strongest armors going by her profille?

If not I change my vote to Stark.
Yes it definitely is of value

David@ I admit that is impressive, but I still believe that Tony's own combat should hold off for something, not outskill, but at most keep up with Erza.

And, Class T gg... All over, she can't perform any move, let alone close combat technique while wrapped by someone at minimun 10,000,000 stronger than her, regardless of weapon. Speed Amps would be useless, Strength Amps could mean something if they increase her LS that specific number above.

Her only solution is HW to spam swords around, but Tony by this point would continuisly repulsor blast her head off at point-black range. That is direct non-stop brain damage, even for someone 3x durable would be deadly.

Also, that fight had Tony barely using weaponary, fighting close combat, getting one thruster and auto-targeting damaged, fighting two skiller fighters at once, on top of Tony raging for the first time, actually only using F.R.I.D.A.Y after the whole fight. I do rather use a less specific battle to determine his skill.

Tony isn't doing much damage to Erza at all. FT characters with far lower stamina than her take hundreds of direct hits from comparable or stronger people before taking a knee, not even out of the fight. She also drops a hundred swords on him immediately which are all over x3 stronger than him which ends like him and the bats on Titan.

Erza has superior range, AP, dura, skill, experience and versatility. Easy win when the only thing she doesnt have is LS which she doesn't need to bother with as she can work aroind it easily. Voting Erza.

Anon@ Hope that you're refering to this specific version of Erza and not generalizing.

I already countered the rest of the points.

N e x t.

Its both a generalization and this version. X791 Erza has everything on the profile except for her Dragon Slayer sword and her Fire and Ice swords from Natsu and Gray.

Except you countered nothing? Restraints need to land which they won't when she can slice danmaku in the hundreds out of the air with ease. And playing devil's advocate in the event that they do land, she can tank hundreds of his hits and bury him in swords at the same time. This is even ignoring the fact that she can just swap to Adamantine which no sells hits from people comparable to her base armors. The restraints also do nothing when they only restrict part of her and can still be broken by her swords and TK.

The only real "counters" that have been given is Tony's LS. I've pointed out that skill isn't nearly in Tony's favour, at best it'd be near even due to Tony's info analysis being offset by Erza's versatile style. And analysing ppls fighting styles isn't something he's ever done consistently; it's happens once and at the very end of a fight he was losing.

How is speed amping herself or ap amping herself countered? All you said was "speed amps are useless" which isn't a point, you need to tell us y her amplifying her speed won't grant her an advantage.

I'm gonna tag you both at once:

Mhh yeah my counters do stay, I said that Mk 85 was superior to casual 8 megaton Mk 50, that Tony skill should hold her off, that Erza's armors have a repetitive set (One or two swords, might have an elemental ability, might have flight, minor variation here and there) would allow Tony to get used quickly, that he counters attacks with his own range attacks, resistance to her elemetal attacks, electricty absorption to boost his stats, that LS nopes her moveset, etc etc.

I said that he would analyze her style once he's cornered, considering that Tony brawled both CA and WS before the whole "I predict you", and only loss because of a distraction that let Steve take off ward, use his thruster against him, pin him down for second to blow his already damaged helmet, and destroy his power source. In short: Stop using that fight as an example.

Going by the profile, that is not danmaku, and it seems that WH is the only armor that spam a bunch of swords, the rest is just your daily getsuga tensho. He could shrugg them off by using shields and regenerating.

Speed Amps won't matter if she is already within his grip, I think it was clear that I meant that.

Adamantine armor can come handy, but it seems to lack weaponary, so she just tanks for a while, until she switches again.

It says she is comparable to Grey and Natsu, and that she tanks hits from Minerva and Base. I could be missing some shonen level scaling, but if she can legitimately no-sell hundred of attacks from doods comparable to her, then that should be stated on the profile.

Potato@ That makes the gap only 2.6x, what a twist.

"Speeds Amps wont matter if she's already in his grip" that assumes she won't attempt to use her speed amping prior to that.

Let's try a play by play:

>Fight starts Tony tries to play the zoning game like he is prone to do

>Erza seeks to close the distance; logical move is speed amp

>Now she's close, has the ap advantage, speed advantage and skill advantage. She's wailing on Tony, his armour regens but we've seen that his armour recovering from damage does not equate to Tony himself recovering from damage, nor does the armour protect him from damage completely

In regards to Anonymous' point of Erza taking severe punishment her capacity to take punishment isn't a durability matter it's a stamina and pain tolerance matter. Tony unarmored got stabbed once by Thanos and that qualified as a serious injury. Erza takes blows and ungodly amount of punishment from ppl comparable to her and in despite of her injuries keeps getting up.

Regarding erza's ap she is massively above the 25 Mt feat btw. The chain goes like this.

25 Mt = Casual Silver<Serious Silver<Base Gray<=Natsu<<<LFDM Natsu<=Etherious Tempester<Etherious Kyoka<Etherious Kyoka(with Seilahs power)<Clear Heart Erza

So Going by the stuff already here, I'm voting for Erza based on all of her advantages.

Super late reply, sorry for being lazy.

If what Zackra is true, then won't this be qualified as a AP-OS? Won't be better to restrict her strongest armors?

David@ I don't think that this fight (Or most matches) would last that long for Stamina to come out.

Also does she has Wingblade armor here?

No because 7x is one shot territory which even with a scaling chain wouldn't get to that amount i believe.

No she only displayed wing blade armor in x792.

Going by the 2x times, the fact that is a casual feat, and the huge scaling chain it seems that way.

Anon said Erza has everything on her profile except Dragon Slaying, Fire and Ice swords (Unless he's just wrong).

Zackra1799 said:
No because 7x is one shot territory which even with a scaling chain wouldn't get to that amount i believe.

No she only displayed wing blade armor in x792.
No you get that by one shotting people stronger then your opponent

@New

So the "counters" really don't.

• Tony did worse against Thanos in the Mark 85. Cull had both on the ground and only loses because of Spidey. Feats > assumptions
  • Erza fodderizes people who scale above the 25.8 megatons
  • Erza is a weapon master and has more skill with any of her hundreds of weapons which depending on the stuff she uses, can skill stomp the rest.
  • Don't even argue her armors are simple when Tony's track record with the most basic guys is the absolute worst in the MCU. 2 basic af guys with a frisbee weaker than him? Gets the shit kicked out of him individually. Big guy with a twirly sword? No diffed by someone the big guy no diffed. Guy with the same but weaker power set? Still loses (admittedly he was drunk but Rhodey put the suit on for the first time). Glass cannon with whips? Losing until he gets caught in the enemies weapons and grabs them. Big angry guy with equal stats? Losing limbs.
  • Can't counter ranged attacks that out number your entire arsenal and are stronger than anything you have.
  • She doesnt use lightning unless you are weak to it, same with fire and Tony shouldn't even have fire resist. He tanked his own redirected attack. That's not resistance, thats comparable dura to his AP.
  • LS nopes danmaku that doesn't even need her to throw stuff? Its his LS that gets countered by her moveset, not the other way around.
So he will be dead before he even uses it. Lovely. All those stuff you mentioned that caused him to lose happened as a result of that fight and its combatants, why would those be a reason make people stop bringing it up? If anything, thats more reason to bring it up as he got thrashed by guys weaker than him, less versatile than him, he had full info on and only advantage was skill and an extra body. Every advantage he had there is Erza's here and the only thing he beats her in, she counters.

She doesn't need to use HW to spam swords though. Here, Erza vs Midnight. 1:52 has her spam even more weapons in her Robe of Yuen than she did with her HW. Wasn't even referring to her danmaku (also how is it not? Look at it), I was referring to her fight with Evergree where she was dodging and slashing dozens to hundreds of attacks out of the air with ease and only started having issues when it was doubled. Spam starts 20 seconds in and continues for the whole fight. His restraints aren't touching her and in the nigh impossible event they do, she uses her TK to destroy to with a sword. He never bothers with shields in this key and his regen is limited to his nanobots which she will be burning through with ease.

Good thing she will never be in his grip.

It doesn't need the shields to no sell his hits and she can use weapons from other armor sets as shown in Pandemonium. FA + Adamantine shield + Purgatory sword = easy win.

She bullies Natsu and Gray. In base she was able to take a hit from Minerva who is comparable to but weaker than Kagura that instantly stomped Lyon and Yuka the moment she got serious, Lyon being equal to if not stronger than Gray as Gray and Juvia only won due to a Unison Raid.

Like David said, its about endurance and not dura. Elfman beats Bacchus in their GMG fight by outlasting him and taking hits continuously for 15 minutes. People comparable to GMG Elfman scream for hours on end unable to do anything from the pain of 2nd Origin which Erza is unfazed by it and can go have romantic moments with super criminals while punting cats through the sky. And this is important as you are the one who said Erza wouldn't be able to do anything if he repulsored her face continuously.

As for the scaling chain, Zackra messed it up.

• Accidental 25.8 megatons = casual Silver < serious Silver = Gray =< Natsu < Satan Soul = Seilah < Kyoka < Seilah-absorbed Kyoka = Armadura <<< Enhance Kyoka < Max Enhance Kyoka =< Clear Heart
For the difference between Erza's armors

• Kyoka < weaker armor <<< stronger armors <<< Kagura < Archenemy <<< Strongest armors
I was referring to stuff that would actually matter. Wing Blade is trash, gets used once, only against people that Lucy was able to fight and is just a worse HW. The swords only buff her striking range by not needing contact but as seen in the Evergreen fight, her swings with vanilla swords already strike beyond their physical range so it adds nothing to her arsenal beyond more stuff to throw at people.

Back