• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised
*Mark 6 Iron Man vs Revenge of the Fallen Megatron
*IM's lasers are restricted

Megatron: 6 (Newendigo,XSOULOFCINDERX,KLOL506,Emirp sumitpo,RoTt35,Harith0cell)

Iron Man: 7 (Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan,MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer,CiscoTheSoto,FantaRin_The_First,Mariogoods,AdNiBN002,Acer__)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Iron Man is 171.687 Tons, Megatron is 305 Tons (~1.78x difference)

Last edited:
I believe I’m also going to vote for Iron Man. It’s been a while since I’ve watched any of the Transformers movies, so I don’t really remember what Megatron’s fighting style is like, but he seems to only use basic hand-to-hand combat. Iron Man can play the long-range game with his missiles and other weaponry. Furthermore, if Tony hits Megatron with his lasers, he’s done for.

I believe I’m also going to vote for Iron Man. It’s been a while since I’ve watched any of the Transformers movies, so I don’t really remember what Megatron’s fighting style is like, but he seems to only use basic hand-to-hand combat. Iron Man can play the long-range game with his missiles and other weaponry. Furthermore, if Tony hits Megatron with his lasers, he’s done for.
Lasers are restricted because it's an 8-A match.

From what I remember, he does seem to prefer close combat, which is probably because Optimus and other Autobots don't usually fly. He does have his jet mode to keep up with IM though

I'm going to go with Iron Man FRA; have not watched the TFs movies in a long while but from what I remember of them and from what I remember from Iron Man's movies, plus, taking their profiles into consideration... I think Tony has a better chance of winning.

Megatron should be able to wreck Stark in most categories

He has better close quarter combat and experience in war. He is not using basic hand to hand fighting, is straight up martial arts with evasive acrobatics.

He has better resilience as Bayformers are able to deal with impalment, dismemberment and other bodily mutilations while Tony is pretty much helpless against simple stabbing. This is further boosted by the cybertronians regeneration.

He casually shoulder checked a 6,229 tonne submarine while underwater (Meaning is much powerful, as it has to exert enough force push away the sub's weight + the water pressure that sinks it down) hard enough to send it out spiralling to the surface.
Iron Man on the other hand had to use his propulsion at full power overtime to push 5,492 tonne of metal fans.

Stark has wider weaponry but it doesn't matter when Megatron has fought individuals with similar weapons longer than the Starks have existed, on top having much larger armor to withstand the attacks (And his aforementioned resilience to further do).

He also has "better" flight, in the sense he doesn't have to go through a transformation to do so, but one it takes just a second to transform, two Megatron still has his back thrusters to propell himself pretty far in the air, and three Iron Man doesn't outranges his opponents by a kilometer just like a lot of users love to assume, he dogfights, hovering above the ground but close to the enemy, making him vulnerable slashing/concussive weapons and even grabs.

The only thing that the Leader of the Decepticons doesn't have an answer to is Jarvis, which could expose his weaknesses and plot an answer to beat him, that is a real posibility.

But I don't think is far off to say that Tony can be killed before he comes across that posibility. I vote Megatron in 7/10 difficulty.

Since I don’t remember the Transformer movies, I don’t even know what this is.
It's his ability from the DotM Game, which is Canon, that he could use to literally Life Drain his enemies with. Also yes, he had it before he gained his new form from DotM. Megatron's Mission in the game is about him getting that form in the first place because he's still in his damaged RotF body.

After doing some research it looks more like energy absorption than life force absorption tbh.

He couldn't of killed Starscream either as that would contradict canon.

Still, doesn't really seem like life force absorption, more energy absorption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back